6

「 things just got fucked up 」

things just got fucked up

This is how Maisie felt half the time - angry. So very angry. Everyone had become total dicks in her opinion. Everyone wanted to be friends with Harry when it was cool or a trend and now that he is the 'most hated' everyone hates him. It was fucked up. So here Maisie was ranting to Hermione and Scarlett.

"Ron is a total dick" Maisie grumbled flopping down on her bed staring at the ceiling.

Scarlett and Hermione slowly nodded. "Yeah but Maisie you have to understand where he's coming from" Hermione said fiddling with her hands.

Maisie sat up and angrily grabbed the lollipop from her bedside table and unwrapped it. "Yeah we talked to Ron when it happened, we understand his side I suppose" Scarlett said biting her lip.

Maisie sighed, "I get it, I do. But he doesn't understand he never does. He thinks that Harry has it so good, that he is the centre of attention and gets all the girls or whatever but that's so untrue. Ron may be jealous of Harry but Harry is more jealous of Ron" she finished looking at her two best friends who both looked at each other.

"What do you mean?" Scarlett said tilting her head.

Maisie sighed once again, "y'know Harry doesn't have his family. And Ron has one of the biggest families to exist apparently - Molly Weasley is one fertile woman. Harry wants what Ron has just as much as Ron does" She finished explaining making the other pair nod.

"So we agreed. We don't take sides. We both stay with them like taking turns I suppose" Hermione said smiling brightly.

"Don't look at me I'm good with Oliver and Ced" Scarlett said raising her hands in surrender.

Maisie rolled her eyes, "yeah I agree Hermione. I have to go meet Harry right now anyway so you're on Ron duty. Like you'll hate that so much" she said winking at Hermione and walking out the door.

Hermione face flushed red as Scarlett laughed at her.

"Hey Harry you ready?" Maisie asked entering the common room with her signature smile.

Harry stood up, "yeah let's head to the owlery" the pair walked out the door.

The hallways were horrible. All the kids staring and pointing at Harry like a clown at the circus. The whispers were very loud. 'He's a cheat!' And 'why is Maisie walking with him!". It was horrible absolutely horrible. Maisie looked up at Harry who tried his hardest not to listen. She grabbed his hand and kept walking not looking at him. He stared down at their hands with a smile. He didn't care if everyone didn't like him right now - because Maisie Lupin-Weasley did and that's all that mattered.