XIII

Chapter Five,
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.

Could roses bloom
Again?
Retrace my lips
Erase your touch.

Dear Father,
I recently had a conversation with my best friend Scarlett. She had informed me that the Malfoy's literally purchased her to fight me in the inedible battle against good and evil because as it turns out we have identical powers. I was wondering if I could go to the vault where mother had left me that fortune and buy her from her parents with a bigger price and then obviously return her. Please let me know if you would help me, I need to help her. She is my best friend and I don't want to loose her, they have already have made her dye her bloody hair blonde. Anyway love you,
Love Maisie.

"Please take this to Remus Lupin" Maisie said giving the owl the piece of Parchment as he flew off. She didn't know this was going to work, but she hoped it would. It's either that or she kills everyone basically. "Maisie" she heard a whisper making her spin around quickly seeing Scarlett standing behind her. "Oh hey Scarlett, my plan is on the way. You will be fine" Maisie said smiling softly as she stepped away from the window and over to her trunk grabbing out her nighttime ware. "No Mais, this isn't about me. It's about Ginny" Scarlett said fiddling with her hands and tapping her leg against the wooden floor of their dormitories. "Ginny? What's wrong with her? Is she struggling?" Maisie asked as her eyes turned an orange colour indicating she was nervous about the news. "At the beginning of the year Lucius put something in her Cauldron to do with He who shall not be named and I think it could potentially harm her" Scarlett said as she had tears welled up in her brown coloured eyes.

"Oh my Merlin. Wait, so you stood there and watched Ginny get potentially dangered by the one we fear the most!?" Maisie said stepping forward with anger laced throughout her body, her eyes turning red. She knew what Scarlett was going through but she didn't want this to happen to someone who is practically her sister. "Maisie you don't understand. The day it happened I tried to stop it but this is what they did to me" Scarlett said lifting up her sleeve to show Maisie the scar on her arm. With a gasp Maisie lifted her arm into her hands, "Scarlett what-" Maisie said as tears welled up in her eyes, she couldn't find the words to express what she was feeling. "Don't worry about it, but I just wanted to tell you about Ginny" Scarlett commented rolling her sleeve down hiding the jagged scar.

"Scar, would you like to help me? Figure it out, but obviously you don't have to work your situation"
Maisie said quickly feeling the anxiety bubbling up in her stomach. "No I will help
You, those Malfoy's are not stopping me from good" Scarlett said smiling at Maisie who quickly smiled back in a happy manner.

<><><><><>

Christmas time had come at Hogwarts. White fluffy snow was prancing down from the sky falling onto the once green floor. Maisie had always loved Christmas, she didn't care about the presents she loved the feeling of warmth. It was calming and wonderful. The Great Hall had looked magical, there was fake snow falling from the roof as an enchantment, Christmas trees staked around the room as the Golden Four sat int he middle discussing plans.

"Hermione, i am not studying! It's Christmas break. I don't even study when school is actually on" Maisie moaned as the pair grabbed their food, Ron and Harry were already seated. "Do you want good grades or not?" Hermione snapped giving Maisie a glare before grabbing her food, this resulted in Maisie rolling her eyes. "Honestly i don't care!" She grumbled putting more food on her plate, well she's a Weasley when doesn't she eat? "Fine by me then, but don't complain when you get a fail" Hermione said calmly before the pair walked away and sat with the boys. "Oh trust me i won't be complaining, i don't care enough too" Maisie said with a shrug as she drank her pumpkin juice with a smirk.