IX

it's been one whole year since Maisie had been at Hogwarts. She confronted her dad about her mum and got the truth, finally. Anna died protecting Maisie from Voldemort, she was hit with the killing curse jumping in front of Maisie. Voldemort has wanted to kill Maisie because of her great power but after her mother sacrificed herself for Maisie he realised she would be a great help. It is about the time that Maisie goes to the Weasleys to go to Hogwarts.

"Dad i'll be fine! We went through this last year!" Maisie exclaimed at her dad while she packed the last of her things.

"Yes but that was when i didn't think you know who would be at Hogwarts" Remus said to his daughter who always packed a photo of Anna and herself.

"Yes but now you know i'm perfectly able" Maisie said turning around to smirk. Maisie had defiantly grown up in the passed year, for a twelve year old anyway. She was excited to see everyone, but she felt odd. Harry hadn't responded to any of her letters and she grew worried for two reasons, that he found it annoying or something had happened to him.

"Okay. Lets go" Remus said walking into her room and taking a hold of her arm. They apparated outside of the Weasley's burrow. Before Remus could knock Molly had already opened the door.

"Oh my. You sure have grown up!" Molly exclaimed looking at Maisie up and down in awe. Maisie defiantly did change and it was shocking everyone because she was looking more and more like Anna.

"Yeah" Maisie said sheepishly looking down.

"Mum is that Maisie" Ron said pushing through the door. He saw Maisie and quickly pulled her inside making her squeal, he pulled her up the stairs and into his room. "Well look who's voice got deep" Maisie said chuckling folding her arms out of breath from running up the stairs.

"Yes well you've grown as well. Have you heard from Harry?" Ron said throwing his arms up in worry, Maisie's heart started beating out of her chest when she heard Harry's name she just didn't know why. Her eyes widened and she unfolded her arms.

"No and i'm guessing you haven't either" Maisie said worried as she started pacing around Rons room.

"No i haven't. Every letter i sent out nothing has returned" Ron said running a worried hand through his newly cut hair.

"I have a plan" Maisie said perking up grabbing Rons arm and dragging him to the twins room.

"Twins!" Maisie exclaimed barging into their room as they were working on their plans for their joke shop they want.

"Mais!" They said about to hug her but she put her hand up making them stop and look at each other confused.

"Nows not the time. Harry hasn't responded to any letters all summer. We have gotten worried, he hasn't even responded to Hermione. I would like to know if you can drive the car" Maisie said smirking at the twins you grasped onto her plan to get Harry.

Ron looked at them confused, "Huh?" Ron said looking between the three.

They all sat around the table Fred and George had in their room.

"Okay tonight we all sneak down. One by one, five minutes after each other. We get into the car, Fred you'll drive since you are better" Maisie said shaking her head remembering the time George almost killed them.

"I'm not that bad" George said as they all fell silent and looked at him.

"Anyway. Then we drive to Harrys house and find out why the hell he hasn't responded to anyones letters" Maisie said smiling standing up the other three nodded and agreed with her.