{Chapter 15.Hide and seek}

{Y/n's Pov}

      I decided that maybe the upstairs is where they would probably hid so I went upstairs. "oh...right..this place is giant..this is going to take a while" I whispered to no one. I figured that maybe blue would hide in mine or his room so I went straight to his first and slowly open the door.

       I thought of the obvious spot first and check under the bed. huh nothing..figures. I check the next spot with is inside the closet also not there. Hm....behind the curtains maybe? nope not there....maybe he's not here? I decided before I might as well check the bed for the small percentage of him behind there. "Is anyone under the blanket?" I whispered and pull it to find Blue "Oh! I found you!" I said happily. How did I not notice him before?

       "aw...I thought I had the best hiding spot.." Blue said sadly. Uhm...oh..gosh. "W-well look on the bright side! You sided with me!" I said I attempt to cheer him up and it worked because he immediately light up and the stars in his eye grew larger which I didn't think was possible.

      "YEAH! THAT TRUE! WHO ARE WE GOING TO FIND NEXT?" He yelled excitedly. I smiled and shrugged "I dont know? We'll just wonder and see if we can find anyone. Whoever last to find wins I supposed. Because your the seeker I will tell you this. Whoever wins have the power to tell us all to do one thing they want! yeah?" I said not because I totally forgot to tell them yup.

        "OKAY! DO WE HAVE TO SEPARATE? BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SEPARATE.." Blue said and I of course said yes. I mean this place is giant after all! "Yes we do. Its okay tho.. I will go to the right and you go to the left okay?" I said and Blue became sad but immediately nodded happily again.

       "Okay! see you later blue!" I said as i went away and turn a corner. "hm...should I check my room...ah well lets just check it!" I said as I open my door. "...its a mess..." I whispered. I usually kept my room tidy and clean. It seems someone in here..I grinned and looked around my room is quite massive. I took the time to put away some stuff that was important and saw the latter was gone...."the doctor's note!...where?... where is it?!" I whispered quietly in a panic as I tried to find it. "no..damn it.." I whispered. someone must of took it.

      "....looking for this?" I heard someone said behind me, I know that voice very well. I sighed and slowly turn to find classic. His pupil is gone though "Alright look! Im sorry for not saying anything sooner but I just dont want you to worry. I dont like it when people worried about me.." I sighed and put my hand out

       "please give it back..." I said and hold my head. "explain." He said and I sighed and shook my head no. "Explain!" He said louder. "alright! but just not right now!" I said loudly but not as loud. I shouldn't have done that because it triggered another bloody cough. "{Y/n}!?" classic said clearly worried.

     "... I'm fine...just go find the others but dont tell them. " I said and wipe the blood away."No how could I just leave?!" classic said "Its fine! Im fine! Im okay!. look see?!" I opened my arms out to show that im perfectly fine. I smiled widely and I know classic doesn't believe me but decided to just push it aside for now. "...okay..." He whispered quietly and left.

       I sighed and went out too not before cleaning it all. "Alright! now to find the others!" I said happily to try and forget the incident. I think I'll look into classic room. I realized that I've never been here before so I looked around. "a pile of socks...how..interesting..uhm.." I said and continued searching. In the end there was no one there and I went out.