{Chapter 34• Toriel?}

{Y/n's Pov}

   I slowly opened my eyes and look around to realized that I wasn't in my room, suddenly I stood up unconsciously and walked to a pie on the floor. I picked it up and eat it

      and then I remember I was back at Toriel place..I walked outside and smelled the scent of a Butterscotch-cinnamon pie. I followed the scent and walk to the kitchen to find Toriel on the couch reading a book and I walked to her.

     "Ah! Your awake!....what am I reading?..it's a story about snails. Would you like to hear?" Toriel said and I unconsciously nodded.

     Toriel gently smiled and began telling me all about snails and once she finish that she read me another book.

      "Yes child?" Toriel said and I titled my head in my mind. I didn't call for her? "...you..want to go home?.." Toriel whispered and put down the book before standing up.

     "I need to go do something..please stay here" Toriel said in a rush and quickly left, I followed her quietly and saw her walked downstairs and followed her.

     "...ahead of us lies the end of the ruins...the one-way exit..I'm going to destroy it...no one will be able to leave again..now be a good child and go upstairs" Toriel said and walked away, Of course I followed her

         "Every humans that had fallen down met the same fate...I seen it again and again..they come,they leave, they die..if you leave the ruins..they..will kill you. I'm only protecting you..go to your room" Toriel said walked away.

     I followed her and we reached the end of the ruins. "..you're just like the others..there is only one solution to this..prove to me that you are strong enough to survive" Toriel said and again that heart appeared and she was standing there looking at me coldly.

         Suddenly she started attacking and I tried to move but I stood completely still and tried to talk to her but I couldn't think of anything. She again attack but I stood still taking all the hits. it was painful but I don't wanna hurt her..I couldn't even control myself. its like something is controlling me..

         "Attack or run away!" Toriel yelled and attack again. I did the same thing, taking all the hits, I felt myself beginning to be weaker..perhaps one more hit and I'll be a goner.

      "I know you want to go home but...please go upstairs..I promise I will take good care of you here!...I know we don't have much but..we can have a good life here...Please. go upstairs.." Toriel begged and still I was stubborn and stay there not moving a inch.

      "Ahaha... pathetic, is it not? I can not save a single child..No. I understand, you would just be unhappy here.."Toriel whispered and I still haven't move.

     "My exceptions..my loneliness..my fear.. for you my child. I'll put them aside. If you truly wish to leave the ruins then..I will not stop you however..when you leave.. please do not come back..I hope you understand" Toriel said and hugged me and I did the same.

    Toriel said one final goodbye and quickly walked away. I walked towards the door and pushed it  and walked a long hallway and reach the end, I walked through the door and find no other then Flowey.

     "Very clever! In this world it's killed or be killed. You were able to play by you own rules. You spared the life of a single person..bet you fell reallly great!..What if you meant a ruthless killer? You die and you die and you DIE! until you're tire of dying. so what will you do then? Will you kill out of frustration?" Flowey said giggling.

       "I'm the prince of the worlds future. Dont worry, my little monarch, my plan isn't regicide. This is SO much more interesting!" Flowey said and laughed before quickly going in the ground.

     As he goes away I quickly made my way to the door and walk through. Immediately I felt cold air hitting my skin and shivers running down. I looked around too see it was snowing and that I was in the forest. I quickly follow the path on the ground and walked slowly while holding my hands together to warm them up. 

    I walked past a tough looking branch and tried to pick them up but it was too heavy to do so and continued on the path and suddenly hear the branch snapped. I turn around and saw that the branch was broken and I quickly turn back to the path and walked a little more quicker. I hear footsteps but ignored them until I reached a bridge.

    I stopped and hear the footsteps come closer and closer. "Human..don't you know how to greet a new pal?..turn around and shake my hand" a familiar voice whispered and I turn around but suddenly my views changed. I was in my room, "...huh?.." I whispered and sat up. I hear the door opened and glance to the door.

       Error looking bored and he noticed I was awake and he expression immediately turn to concern.. He quickly walked out and soon he came back with the others. "Are you okay?! Oh no..you were injured.." Dream asked worried and also sad. I titled my head and remembered. I suddenly felt myself cough alot and became dizzy. Was this because of the amount of pain that happened at once?.. Ink quickly ran out and come back with a glass of water and was about to give it to me and saw that it wasn't a normal coughed but a bloody one.

       Error and Blue who is now extremely  worried ran by my side and Error past me some tissue and I covered my bloody mouth. "..you said you were ill..you didn't say this happened" Ink said and I sighed. "that because I thought it was gone. It hasn't happened in a while and I thought that maybe it was heal or something" I said and Ink stayed quiet.

       "How long do you have?" Horror asked and I look at my wrist. "...it went down..not much left..maybe..20.." I said and stared at my wrist. Of course I knew this would happened because of Austin.."ah..what happened to him?" I said and Reaper walked towards the bed. "Dead. He grabbed my hand. " Reaper said in a monotone..

     I silently sat there while others seem to be zone out. "..I..I know..that I don't have much time but..can we..pretend like I'm not I'll or anything..and treat me like before?" I whispered and noticed Ink flinched. "..I'm sorry.." Ink whispered and I look at him. "What for?" I said and he look at the ground. "For..getting mad at you..the other day.." Ink said and I remembered what he's talking about.

       "..it's okay..you were worried..I would probably do the same if I were you" I said and smiled... We all stayed there for hours just talking and playing small games until it was late.

      " Goodnight!" I said as the others left leaving me alone in the room. I couldn't sleep because I already slept for awhile so I stood up and walked to the bookshelf, I sat on the chair and picked out a pile of books to read.