{Chapter 31•Locked up}

{Third Pov}

In a small house in the middle of the forest was Austin walking around looking for certain items and open a secret door behind some small bookshelf.

as he walked down the steps, He hum a little tune quietly but happily..It's almost like he isn't a crazy obsessed guy..Soon he reach the final step and he hum the last beat.

There stood a cage with none other {Y/n} unconscious on the small bed inside. Austin took out a small key and open the cage up which allowed him to go in and as he walked in he made sure to closed the cage and sat on the bed below the unconscious {Y/n}.

"..If only you accept me when I gave you a chance...too bad. Now you're here, with me." Austin whispered as he move the hair away from her face.

"...I will make sure that you won't remember them.." Austin exclaim and laughed. He then smiled insanely and walked out of the cage and locked it again..

As Austin is in the small house the sanses are panicking. Back at {Y/n} home there stood all of them in the living room and it seems they noticed that Austin had her. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Classic yelled at a certain rainbow skeleton who look guilty.

"...I was worried" Ink said looking towards the floor. "Well Your worried self hurt her!" Fell scolded Ink and Ink now look more guilty. "....guys..Fighting isn't going to help" Dream said trying to break up the fight.

"Yeah, that is true and currently as we speak something could be happening to {Y/n}" Lust said and the others look at him. "What? Im worried and scared too" Lust said.

"Listen, Standing here won't do anything. Try and figure something out. A plan or whatever" Nightmare said and the others agreed. "ThÉn we nEed to geT Out of h-hEre. BuT there is a BaRriEr blOcked oUr only exit" Error said and they realized that and Red titled his head in confusion "What? There isn't a barrier though?" Red exclaimed

"what do you mean? There is a barrier" Blue who was quiet finally spoke. "No? I went to the garden at the back of the mansion so many times" Red said. "There is a garde- Wait I'm getting distracted. What do you mean?" Ink said and Red just signed and walked to the floor door and opened it. ".. Look" Red said and walked through it.

"WHAT??!" Fell said shocked. "There wasn't a barrier the whole time?...Then why couldn't we get out?" Classic whispered. Ink walked towards the door and put his hands through the door.

"Ah..Humans" Red said and quickly push Ink in. "We need to go save her now. forget about barrier" Nightmare said and the others nodded and thought of a plan.
"How are we gonna go to her? We can't teleport to her because our powers is still on perfect so we can't do that yet" Dust said quietly and Reaper thought of something. "....We going to have to walk. I know where she is. I can sense people whose death is near and I'll will guide you" Reaper said and the others nodded.

While before all of this happened Austin walked up the stairs and went into his room to rest meanwhile.

As Austin rest, {Y/n} slowly begin to gain conscious and sat up slowly, She look at her feet and realized that she was chained to the bed. "...where..am I?..what is this?" She said confused and grab her head as a sudden headache appeared and she remembers what had happened just before.

In a panic she looked around and saw the cage door. Quickly she stood up and ran towards the cage door and tried to open it which failed. She tried to bang it open and fail. She soon grow tired and sat down.

after a little while Austin was seen walking down the steps spinning a small knife. "...Oh! You're awake!" Austin said and walked toward the cage.

"What is this? Why are you doing this?" {Y/n} said with venom in her voice. "..I don't know~?" Austin replied and grinned. He opened the cage door and {Y/n} backed away. "...get away from me" She said

As she back away, He come closer. She finally reach the wall and he stood infront of her.

He then crouch down and look at her clothes. "Hm..Rather dirty..Stay here. Well...it's not like you can go anywhere" Austin said and laughed before leaving and locking the cage.

{Y/n} watch as Austin walked up the stairs smiling. She felt shivers running down her spine...she knows the others will come for her but...she don't know when..

after 30 minutes Austin walked down the stairs with a small black dress. he walked to the cage and open it and walked in also closing the door behind him too.

"Wear it" Austin said smiling and throw the clothes at {Y/n}. "...No" She said and Austin walked towards her and crouch down again infront of her. "...Hm..A little i
disobedience but! A little pain will fix that" Austin said and slice {Y/n} Thighs. "..Ah.." {Y/n} whispered and quickly scream in pain and held her thighs.

"...Heh...What a cute face" Austin said as he grab her face. "...Y-you sadistic..bas-tard..." {Y/n} said. "now. remember this, I hate disobedience so! If you decided to do things your way...there will be some punishment. Now wear it" Austin said and left the cage and locked it.

As he left. {Y/n} silently cried from the pain, She decided to change and play with his game until the other come get her..

The next day arrived and the sanses are on the move. "Everyone ready? This Austin guy isnt human. I felt it." Dream said and they nodded. "...Avoid other human beings." Ink said and again they nodded. They opened the door while also looking around for any humans beings and run out.
"...please be safe..." Blue whispered as he run with the others..