{Chapter 2•Visiting the doctor and skeletons?!}

{Y/n's Pov}

   Its been a few years since my parents got killed and my hearing recovered. I lived in a mansion alone because my grandparents died from old age a year ago and I inherited the money. I'm 18 years old now and I been homeschooled. I'm scared of going outside, I only goes out to buy groceries for food. but lately I been coughing a lot and been feeling a little sick,

    I decided to go to the doctor today because it seems the coughing got worse. I got up at 7:00 and went to shower. once I was done I brush my {H/C} hair and put in {H/S}. I decided to wear a {F/C} sweater with a {S/F/C} skirt to match also a scarf around my neck. I put on my high-knee boots and grab my bag and keys. I got out and lock the door,  I walked to my car and drove to the hospital, Once I arrive I went inside,

       " uhm..hello?" I look around for the nurse " Oh! hello!" I look to my left and saw a nurse holding a tray of what seems to be medicine

     "Hi. I would like to make an appointment because I been sick lately and coughing a lot." I said "Oh! okay. please wait for a moment." the nurse put the tray away and walked into a room. I sat down on a chair and waited. "{Y/n}?" I heard someone called me and I look up to see a doctor "Follow me please." the doctor said and walk away. I got up and follow him to room 43. " please, sit down." he said and pat the chair next to him. I sat down and put my bag down next to me. " okay. so what's seems to be the problem?" he ask.

     " Well..I have been feeling sick and tired lately. I also been coughing a lot. I coughed out blood yesterday and my heart hurts at random times..." I said. "hmm. I'm going to do some check ups on you okay?" he said and I nodded. he ask me to lay down on the bed which I did and begin to check on me. A few minutes later. the check up is done.    

       "hm..It seem the result will be out next week. I'll give you a call." he said while I pick up my bag. " you may leave but before you leave grab some medicine" he said and I nodded and smile at him before leaving and grabbing my medicine. "Thank you! have a good day!" the nurse said.

      I got out and got in my car putting my bag on the front seat. I drove to a mall first to buy some groceries and go back home. I got out and unlock the door before taking the groceries and my bag inside. I put the groceries in the kitchen. I sighed and sat down on the couch and watch tv. Before showering.

     An minute went by and i was getting sleepy so i got up to my room and lay down to sleep. I woke up to a loud thud. I sat up in surpise and look at the time to see it was only 4:00AM. I look around my room for any possible weapons to protect myself with.

    "This will do..." I whispered and take a bat. I walk downstair and look around for any intruders. "Ow....." I heard someone said. 'There's someone here?!' I thought to myself 'calm down calm down...I CANT CALM DOWN!!' I panicked and try to hide behind some bookshelf. I took a deep breath before peeking out to see two figures sitting down in the middle of my room. One of the figures had something on their back. Looks almost like a paintbrush.

     " ?! " I almost shouted but i covered my mouth. Unfortunately that made a loud slap sound. 'goddamn it...' my eyes widen at the realization that I made a very loud sound  and I quicky hid back behind the shelf. " What was that sound?....hello?..." one of the intruders said. " ţhIs i-is ý0ur faUlt..." the other intruder said with a glitching voice?. "MY FAULT?! YOUR THE ONE THAT TELEPORTED US HERE!" They started arguing.

       ' time to escape! ' I thought and got up to sneak into my room. " hèý. Whø§ ţhāt? " the one with the gliching voice said and I turn around to see them both staring at me

     "...."  i think i didnt sleep  much....because..there skeletons in my house. Talking living skeletons, Yup..normal. " uh....hi? " the one with the giant paintbrush said and I slowly back away, I was freaking out, I mean. Who wouldn't freak out to see living talking skeletons in your home?

     "Uh..we're gonna go..sorry!..." the skeleton with a gaint paintbrush said and paint my wall black. He then tried to jump through only to hit the wall and bouch back, He also made a very painful sound. " uh.. are you okay?" I said with a little bit of corcern. He did hit the wall quite badly. from the sound of it, It must of hurted so bad.

    A few seconds later. The skeleton that was glitching started laughing quite loudly. " pff- HÁHAhAHaH!" The one with the giant paintbrush got up also glaring at the other skeleton and walk toward me " Hi. Uh..my name's Ink. That guy thats still laughing is error. Sorry for coming into your house." Ink said with a warm smile. "Uh...my name is {Y/n}..nice to meet you too..." I introduce myself still confused to the fact that there skeletons in my house and how are they alive?

      "STOP LAUGHING ALREADY!" Ink said and hit error on the head. " Øw! Thę F-fUck i§ Yőur pRobləm?!" Error said and tried to do something? "??!!...Whĕrə's mý Sţr!nģs?! " error said and tried to do something else. "W-wHat?! My Mağîc?! Iť§ GoNé!? WhAt Đid YOu Dő głįçh?! " Error said and grab me "AH! " I yelled at the sudden pull. " Error! Stop it!" Ink said and pull you apart from error. I ran and hid behind ink. " I dont think its her fault!" Ink deafened me and protect me from the angry glitching skeleton.

    "It seems we cant get out of here..." ink said and looked at me " Can we stay here until we find a way to get out? " ink said and i nodded. "Thank You! Can you show us where we'll be staying?" Ink said "uhm sure..follow me please.." I said and walk upstairs to the guest room. " here it is." I said and open the door. The wall was painted white and gold and the floor was gray. There was two beds so they can share.

      " Nice! I like this room!" Ink said and put his gaint paintbrush next to his bed. "Thank you. Again for letting us stay." He said "Oh! Your welcome!" I said rather quickly. "Tçh..głįch.." Error said quietly but we still heard him. "ERROR! DONT BE RUDE." Ink scold him and he tched and lay down on his bed " sorry about him." He apologized "Oh! Its fine. Dont worrry about it!" I said before saying that I need to sleep. I was tired after all. We wave goodbyes and I left to my room and calling it a night. I slowly started to close my eyes and went to sleep.