{Chapter 36.1•Classic~BAD ENDING}

Optional
{I will give you options on who to choose though I will have to copy and paste some things.}
-Ending One - Bad Ending
{There will be two possible endings, One good ending and one bad ending,}

•Classic•
"..I..choose Classic." {Y/n} says and look up and saw the sad and heart broken look on others. Quicky she look away to avoid hurting the others more. Everyone nodded and left leaving the two alone. "...why did you choose me?..I'm just a lazy guy. I'm happy of course! but...why?" Classic questioned.

{Y/n} smiled and brought her hand up to classic cold cheekbones and held his face close to her face. "Its because your a funny guy! or should I say punny guy? " {Y/n} said while smiling widely and Classic chuckled at the pun and tightly grasp his Boney hands around her waist and kiss her head. "I wish this could last forever " {Y/n} says and classic agreed.

They silently sat at onto the flowers and watch the sky while {Y/n} head leans onto Classic shoulders, {Y/n} silently picked a few Forget-me-not and passed them to classic and His eye light went out. "Looks like Its almost time. Sorry I couldn't stay.." {Y/n} says as her eyes close and her lips turn upwards into small smile.

Classic silently hugged the girl as she slowly falling into her forever rest. "I Love You" {Y/n} whispered as she took her final breath.

Classic still haven't spoken a word, felt tears running down his cheeks and he hugged the girl tightly while crying... suddenly his bones starts to glow but he was too distracted to noticed, but he noticed that he was slowly fading away, He tried to grab {Y/n} but he fade through her and he kept trying but to no avail. Silently he weeps over the girl as he faded away.

Classic closes his eyes and opened them to find himself back in snowdin, Classic with tears down his cheeks walk towards his home. He open the door to find his one and only brother "...papyrus."

-I will post the options one by one, Starting with the Bad Ending ones after that I will do the Good Ending-