{chapter 11•sleepover}

{Y/n's POV}

I woke up feeling tired from yesterday and stretch before showering and changing my clothes. I decided to wear some cardigan and white tank top also white leggings.

I put my hair into a {H/S} and went downstairs. "..? Ink?" I said scaring him by accident "oh..sorry for scaring you." I said and he smiles saying its fine. "I just finish cooking with Error and classic! Want to help placing the food?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh hey {Y/n}. Didn't know you're up" I heard classic said and I turn to face him and saw Error was there as well. "Oh! Good morning classic and error!" I said

"Morning to you too." Classic said and sat down on the chair by the table. "MoRñīÑg" Error said shocking me. 'He do know how to greet...' I thought to myself and went up to wake the others up.

I turn around a corner to see horror and dust talking and I immediately turn back around the corner. 'Maybe not that way...' I thought to myself and went the other way. I reach fell door and knock 3 times but still no answer. "Fell? Wake up!" I said but still nothing."...OH NO! ITS LUST!" I said and immediately fell ran out screaming like a child.

"...I was just kidding..." I said and fell was still screaming."what's with all this screaming~°" I heard someone said and turn to see it was the actual lust. Fell stop screaming and turn to see lust and started screaming and running before tripping. "...I'm just gonna go..." I said and slowly back away.

I turn around a corner to see horror and dust together talking and I immediately remembered yesterday, i sighed and tried to walk past them but got stopped by dust "...human.." I flinched and turn around "uh human..we're sorry...for yesterday.." they said and look away from me. I was a bit confuses but forgive them. "um..it's fine...my name is {Y/n}..nice to meet you?"

"I think you know this already but ny names dust and this is papyrus" he said and point to the wall next to him.
huh? there's no one there tho?.." And I'm horror. nice to meat ya" horror said and come closer to me. "...I need to go...cook! yes! cook. bye!" I lied and turn to run downstairs.

While on the stairs, I accidently trip and fall "....ah...AHHH!" I closed my eyes waiting for the impact with the floor but there was none. I slowly open my eyes to see classic under me "ow..." I sat still trying to process the position me and classic are doing. Slowly blush starting to creep in.

Once classic realize what happened, he blush dark blue and push me off gently "oh..u-um.. I'm sorry..." I said blushing and looking at the floor. "IT'S FINE! I need to water the fan! bye!" classic said and ran away. "...water the fan?.." I whispered and laugh at his excuse.

I got up and saw Error on the couch trying to open the tv. "what are you doing?" I asked and sat down next to him. "T-tryIng to oPeN tHi-is StUpid Tv" He said annoyed. I lead closer to him and point to the on button. "Your supposed to click this, silly" I said and look at him to see him completely frozen. "Error?" I called out to him. "Error??" I lead in even closer

' ah..whatever...hes not moving' I sighed and got up to the kitchen to see a mess. "...what..happened..." I whispered and saw blue making more mess. "BLUE?!" I yelled softly and scaring him. "UWAAA?!...{Y/N}?!" He said quickly. "What in the world happened?! Why are there flour on the floor?!" I said and point to the mess on the floor. "..uhm..I wanted to make breakfast for you.." he said looking guilty. I sighed and decided to let it go