{Chapter 8•Nightmare}

{Y/n's Pov}

    I woke up in sweats and look around to see everyone is still asleep. I sighed and tried to fall asleep but couldn't. I decided to go for a drink, I got up and walk downstairs quietly to avoid waking up the others. As soon as I reach the last step. I saw a shadow in the corner of my eyes. I stood frozen and took a deep breath before trying to go back up.

      I turn around to see a person on top of the stairs. A glowing blue eye staring right at me. I started to booked it and run into the kitchen looking for hiding spot. I hid in one of the cabinets and hold my breath, suddenly the door slam open and the person stood infront of me, as they were about to kill me, I woke up

        I sat up in sweats and hold my face. I started coughing blood a little and I accidently woke up Error because of it. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. After that I got back into blue room to see almost everyone awake. "Morning!" I said and they replied by said Morning too. I completely forgot about the dream I had. "Hey? Uhm..did you had a nightmare this morning? Or...are you okay? I felt some negative emotions fron you...." Dream asked and I titled my head. "Uh..nevermind!" Dream said and walked away.

        ..? How did he know? Oh right...magic....
I thought about the dream...no...nightmare I had this morning...it felt real. Almost as if..it happened? I decided to just leave that thought behind and went downstairs to made some food for all of us. After I was done cooking I called for everyone to eat and they all came down.. all except Classic and Fell...I sighed and went upstairs to wake them up.

       After a good minute, I finally got them to wake up. I went downstair and sat with the others who chatted with each others while I went to go wake Classic and Fell up. They both came down looking tired as if they ran a marathon. I giggle and started eating. Once we finish eating. I got up and wash the plates. "Can I help?" I heard Ink said next to me. "Hm? Oh sure!" I said smiling. Me and Ink chatted the whole time.

{Nightmare's Pov}

     I was looking through all the au's until I heard Horror saying something. "Boss~ I destroyed the Undyetale~" I turn to face Horror who was covered in dust. Monster dust. I'd smirk "Good work. Destroyed all of them. Invite raspberry with you" I demanded and teleport him away with raspberry. I was about to call dust before a portal open under me. '!?' I  tried to escape it using the tentacles but that didn't do anything so I fallen in, I closed my eyes.

    I opened my eyes to see that I'm in a house or apartment.'Where am I?' I thought to myself and looked around. I felt a human presence here. I teleport myself into their dreams and decided to scare her. She had {H/L} {H/C} and bright {E/C} orbs. She was smiling and I made it seems like she woke up and she went downstairs she almost saw me.

     She turn around to go back up but stops at the sight of me and in a panic she ran away. I quietly laughed and followed her. I saw her hid in the cabinet and I slam the door opened with my tentacles as I was about to stab her, she woke up. 'Tch..' I teleport in the shadows and saw all the others sanses asleep. My eyes landed on Error who was sleeping peacefully. The girl started coughing and Error woke up immediately.

      She noticed that she woken Error and quietly but quickly got up and went outside and Error looked sad and worried. 'Hah Error...you really fallen down now....' My thought were cut off as everyone woke up. "Morning!" The girl said and everyone replied morning as well.
The girl then went out. After a while she called everyone to eat. Everyone except Original and Fell went down to eat.

{Y/n's Pov}

       Me and Ink were in the living room painting, until I heard a sound coming from my room. 'Did someone go into my room?!' I thought to myself and told Ink that I'll be right back. I went upstairs and opened my door to see no one in it. ..? I went inside to look around and saw noone was in my room. I sighed and turn around to see the guy in my nightmare. He was covered in black goo, I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his tentacle. I kicked him and ran away I open my door and ran into the hall bumping into lust by accident.

    "Oh~excited to see me?~♡" He flirted and I frowned  "NOT THE TIME TO FLIRT! RUN!!" I said and hold his wrist and run downstairs. I spotted Error and tackled him down "OøF?!" Error said in surpised and he stared at me wide eyes. "BLACK GOO SCARY GUY!" I said quickly out of breath and Error understood it immediately. He called the others and told everyone something about nightmare being here. They all look shock but then they suddenly be on guard.

   "AH?!" I yelled in shock as I was suddenly picked up and everyone turn to me. "Trying to run?" I heard him said and I turn to face him. "Uh....hi? Haha..." I said in hopes that would get him off guard. Ink then ran at him with his paintbrust and tried to attack but failed as something like a shield appeared. That caught him off guard and I kicked him again. I ran and hid behind lust who was the closest to me.

    "What?" He said in confusion. "Huh? When did you learn that?!" Ink said "I didn't. That wasn't mine." Ink then grew confuse.. ?? What's happening? While ink was off guard. He tried to stab me but the shield appeared again. But this time stronger. I felt something sharp stab through my heart and I started coughing alot. I soon passed out and someone caught me.

     Hours went past and I finally woke up, blue was sleeping next to me and I hold his hand accidently waking him up. "....hm...huh?..{Y/N}! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED? YOU WERE COUGHING BLOOD..." Blue said in a worried tone. I smiled at him and assure him that I was okay and after a couple minutes he hesitantly left and soon everyone came in to check on me except the guy that attacked me. Now that I think about it...I never learned his name...The guy came in and look at me in a bored look "Hey? Uh...what's your name? I never catch it" I said smiling at him.

         "I attacked you, and you just ask for my name? What wrong with you?" He said raising a eyebrow or well....his skeleton eyebrows, I nervously laugh and put my hand behind my head. ".....whatever. its Nightmare" he said and I smiled. it fell like I had forgotten all about what happend just a few hours ago. We chatted for a bit before it was time to sleep so he left to go to his room and I overhear him whispering to himself. "I attacked her and she forgave me? is she sane?" I heard Nightmare said in confusion. I heard and giggled of course Im sane. I decided to sleep after a long day, I pull my blankets over me and slept comfortably.