{Chapter 21•Murder Mystery!}

{Y/n's Pov}

         I opened my eyes and made eye contract with an overly excited blue, "GOOD MORNING!" Blue yelled and I covered my ears because of how loud he is,

     "....um..yeah..Why are you so energetic today? Also good morning to you too" I said and sat up rubbing my eyes, He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled widely, I didnt even know he could smile even wider but I guess he can?

    "I DON'T KNOW! I JUST FEEL LIKE TODAY'S A GOOD DAY!" Blue said and I sighed and smiled. I stood up and patted Blue's head while walking to my closest and took my towel. "Okay..Blue can you leave for a moment? I wanna shower" I said glancing at him.

       "Oh! OKAY!" Blue said and left the room happily, I again sighed and smiled, He really made my day better, I put the towel on my shoulder and went to the bathroom.

     I went in and closed the door also locking it and took a nice warm bath. I washed my hair and brush my teeth. After I was done showering I dried my hair and went out and change into some comfy outfit.

     After I was done changing I grab my note and wrote the date to 80 days, I put away the note and stretch. I got up and went out to find Red walking downstairs, "Oh! Good morning Red" I said and he glanced at me,

    "Morning...?" Red looked confused and I figured that he was waiting for me to say my name "My name's {Y/n}" I said smiling and he nodded, "We never had any proper introduction did we? Let me start again!" I said smiling, "My name is {Y/n} {L/n}, You can call me {Y/n}!" I said and hold my hand out for a hand shake.

      He took it and He slightly smiled, "You already know me but I'll say it again..I'm Red" He said. "..Well..Nice to meet you!" I said and he nodded,

    We then walked downstairs together and chatted along the way, "How are you're family?" I asked and he shrugged, "I don't really have any family other then my brother" He said, "Oh! Im sorry for asking!" I said and he nodded and said it's fine.

    "How about you?" Fell said and I flinched. "they..um..They are gone" I said holding my left arm. "...oh..um....I'm..Uh" He tried to comfort me and failed miserably. I giggled at his attempt. "Its okay, It was along time ago..Im over it" I said and look at him.

  He glance at me and smiled slightly, "Anyway..Im planning to hang out with the others and you can also come hang out with us too" I said grinning happily and He nodded.

   He then walk away to the couch and I went to cook..The others are also awake, and for the first time Classic is actually early for once "Oh morning!" I said to Classic as he walk downstairs. "Huh? Oh morning" He said and sat down at the table,

   I grab an ketchup bottle and pass it to him. "Thanks" He said and started drinking it. I smiled and said No problem and continued cooking. " How's you day?" Classic asked and I glanced at him knowing where this going  "Its fine, It didn't really happened in awhile which is worrying" I said and he nodded. After I was done cooking I put the food on the table and pass one to Classic.

    "Guys!! Food ready!" I yelled and people started coming in slowly. They sat down and ate while I was placing drinks down. I sat down and started eating too.

    After we're done I took the plates and cups to wash, Ink and Blue offered to help and I accepted the help. We washed the plates and cups together and put them away, Once we're done, We all went to the living room. "Okay! How about we play a game?" I said and clap my hands to get their attention.