{Chapter 20•Austin}

{Y/n's Pov}

        I heard my alarm ringing loudly and I fluttered my eyes open slowly and quickly cover them again from the blinding sun-light, With my other hand I closed the alarm,I then close the curtains and sat up yawning.

        I grab my phone and check the time to see its only 9am in the morning and stood up and also changing the notes date to 81 days and walk to the door.

      I went out and bump into fell, "oh! Sorry" I said and look up to see fell. "Don't worry 'bout it" Fell said grinning, "Why are you so early? You never woke up early?" I said playfully. "A bad dream?" I joked and fell just look down. "...What's wrong?" I said , concern for my friend.

     "Its nothin'... " He said still frowning. "You can tell me anything! I will listen and comfort you as best as I can" I said and grab his skeleton hand. "Just miss my bro.." He said. It the same as blue... "Its okay...Someday you'll be with him again" I said and hold both of his hands. "Just be patient...." I said and smiled widely and he nodded at my words "...lets go downstairs, yeah?" I said and pulled him down with me. We both went to the kitchen and he sat down while I went to cook, "If you want you can talk about him to me" I said and He grinned clearly happy to talk about him.

        "My bro is a strict guy but he loves me..He fought alot but that was fine. We still love each other, He was the royal head of the guard and always so cool. He is my boss and I call him that too." He explain and I nodded along the way while cooking.

              "You're brother...is he a nice guy?" I said and Fell nodded still grinning. I smiled and made Waffle for everyone. I grab one and gave it to fell and also his favorite drink, Mustard. "Thanks,sweetheart" He said and I felt my cheek turn pink.

       "..uhm..what with that?" I said while putting the waffle into each plate and some drink as well. "well..why not?" Fell said smirking, I sighed and smiled.

      We chatted for hours until the others came down and sat down at the table. "Good morning!" I said to everyone at the table. "MORNING {Y/N}!" Blue said as energetic as always. "Good morning {y/n}!" dream and Ink said,  "Can I have meat" Horror said and Dust,nightmare and Error agreed. "Oh. Okay, Wait here" I said and got up to cook some steak.

     After I was done I handed them to everyone. We finally ate and went to sit by the Tv. I set next to dream, He looks at me and I glance at him and smiled widely.

        "Oh yeah! I made a friend when I went out the other day!" I said happily and that caught everyone attention. "Who?" Classic said raising a eyebrow. "Oh he was a-" I immediately got cut of by Blue.

      "HE?" Blue said loudly, "...uhm..yes? blue? they are a he? his name is Austin.." I said. Blue then just look away, "Aw..are you jealous?" I teased jokingly and He turn another shade of blue. I giggled at the sight "Its fine, He's just a friend" I said and some look relieved? I shrugged it off and told them the story.

      As I was about to finish I heard the doorbell rang. "Huh?..." I got up and look to the security camera and find a guy outside patiently waiting for someone to answer. "..Hide" I said and they did as I said

     I walked to the door and open it. "hello! Im your new neighbor and I wanted to stop by and say hi" he said giving a closed eyed smile. "....Austin?" I said and he open his eyes. "..{Y/n}??, You live here?" He said and I smiled. "Oh yeah,I do. Anyway, Why did you decided to move to this town?" I said curious. "Oh...well I got fired" He said.