{Chapter 16•Love?}

{Y/n's Pov}

     I woke up and my legs felt sore from all of the walking yesterday, I sat up and stretch before getting and immediately fall.

     I yelped and hit the floor hard. I quietly groan and stood back up. I sigh and thought about what to do today and came up with nothing so I gave up planning what to do and went to shower to relax a bit.

     While I was in there I realized that again the strange red tattoo on my arm has again lower down. "Ah..I should probably do a reminder about the time I have left.." I whispered and close the water and dry myself before going out.

     my hair was still wet but I was lazy to dry it so I left it be and got change into an simple clothes. I put an towel over my shoulder to protect my shoulder from getting wet and quickly grab some papers and pen.

      I tap my chin while trying to remember how long it has been. "85..wait no 84" I whispered and got confused between 85 or 84 and had to count back the days, I sighed and grab a paper to count

     "....86..85..84! So it is 84!" I said tired from counting. I wrote down the number and date. Today is april 9 and its friday so then it'll still be on friday.....I quickly wrote it down and grab it to hide it...I need to hide it somewhere no one will get it..Classic found the doctors note because I was careless so i have to let that go and be more on guard.

      I look around and thought of the perfect spot!...its embarrassing but no one will look in there...unless their are a pervert. I opened my undergarments  drawer and place the paper on the bottom of the drawer. I can't believe im doing this but...I need to hide it somewhere...

     I sighed and close the drawer and put the rest of the paper and the pen away. Is suddenly remembered about the paint room being Ink room and realized that I didn't order the stuff for his room yet. I pull out my phone and search for a perfect white bed, white curtains and lots and lots of paint. After a hour of searching I manage to find the bed and curtains but not the paint. "..I didnt know shopping online could be tiresome" I said and got up.

    I have to go out today to buy the groceries and paints. I went downstairs to find Error cooking breakfast. "..Good morning?" I said and he just nod "...Hey. Im gonna go out today so if you want anything ask me" I said and he glance at me and nodded again before focusing on the food again. I sighed and smiled slightly

   I went to the living room and saw the others either chatting or watching tv "Good moring!" I said loudly but not to loud. "Oh
good morning/G'morning love " Ink and lust said in synced and I sighed at lust flirting effort . "Morning.." I heard blue said behind and I turn to find him completely half asleep, he was basically droopy and its adorable. I had the urge give him a quick peck on the cheek but slap myself on the cheek and shook my head.

     I look around and they are all looking at me kinda concern as to why I did that and I blushed from embassament and shook my ad if saying its nothing quickly and they look away. "Uhm.. anyway I'm going out so if you need anything tell me!" I said and Classic and fell perks up "Buy ketchup!" He said "and mustard!" Fell said

   I smiled and look at the others waiting to see if they want anything, Ink raised his hand".. hmm Paint!" Ink said. "I was already going to buy that for you and I order the bed and curtains for your new room" I said

      "What? what room?" Ink said titling his head.... Oh yeah he have bad memories. "The painting room" I said and Ink face look like a light bulb that just light up and immediately he panicked and tried to refuse again "..but..I already order the stuff for you..." I said sadly to tried and make him change his mind and of course Ink panicked again and hesitantly agreed. I grinned happily and look at the time.

     "Oh I should really go to the store now before its crowded!" I said and quickly left to the store in a rush and tripped. I yelped and closed my eyes waiting for the impact only to felt hands I slowly open my eyes to see Error holding me tight.

     "...uhm...thank..you" I said flustered and Error turn Blue the moment he realize he was still holding on to me,he then let me go and teleported away. I was still completely red like roses and I took a deep breath
"....{Y/n} are you okay?" I turn around to see Ink and blue worried about me.

    "Oh Im fine. Error caught me!" I said and look around and realized that nightmare was no where to "... Wheres Nighty?" I said and immediately covered my mouth at the realization that I accidently said his nickname and everyone look at me confused. "Nighty..?" Blue said titling his head in confusion. "...uhmm..His nickname?..I mean..his name is too long..." I said and blue pout and went away and I raised an eyebrow and sighed.

        "Why nighty?" Classic asked and I shrugged " I dont know? Maybe because its cute? kinda like him.." I said and look upstairs to find Nighty standing there blushing purpled with the tentacles have dusts of purple on the tip. "....TIME TO GO!" I said embarrassed that he hear that and went out. I sighed and open the door to my car and left to the shop

    {Error's Pov}

    I was done cooking and went out to find {Y/n} chatting with the other and said something about shopping and rush out only to tripped and out of instinct I teleported infront of her and catch her completely oblivious to the action I did, I let out a sigh of relief and look at her "....uhm...thank..you" {Y/n} said. I stared at her beautiful silky {H/L} {H/C} hair as her gorgeous {E/c} orbs stared back at me.

    I was clearly staring for too long and blushed blue and panicked. I didn't know what to do so I did what's best for me and teleported into my room flustered. I calm myself down and finally went out.

   "... Wheres Nighty?" {Y/n} said and I froze in place 'Nighty?'  I thought to myself and decided to eavesdrop on them. "...Why nighty?" I heard classic said and " I dont know? Maybe because its cute? Kinda like him..." {Y/n} said Immediately I felt something burning and hurting inside me. "...?" I grab my chest in confusion and decided to ignored it and as I was about to go downstairs I saw nightmare standing infront the stairs blushing purple and I glanced at {Y/n} to find her blushing too and leaving in a panic.

      I felt sharp throbbing pain at where my heart at even though I dont have them. I grab my chest again trying to calm them and realized something...something that should never happened it seems that I the skeleton that never care for anyone and destroyed every Aus had fallen inlove with a glitch...