{Chapter 5•Going out and Punny guy}

{Y/n's Pov}

" {Y/n}?.." Someone said and shook me awake. "mmhm?" I open my eyes to see blue standing by my bed " what's wrong..?" I asked and sat up rubbing my eyes "I can't sleep..." blue said. "...alright...come here." I patted the bed. "..?" he looked at me confuse. "silly. I'm asking if you want to sleep with me." I said smiling
he just blushes bright blue ".....huh?.." he said confuse and tried to refuse but I insisted and he gave up at end. He lay next to me and looked at me and I smiled. "go to sleep.." I whispered and closed my eyes, soon we both fall asleep

--Next Morning--

I woke up and saw blue still asleep. I got up slowly not wanting to wake blue up and went to shower. I decided to wear a crop top with a tight jeans. I'm thinking of going out to buy some foods and maybe some clothes for them perhaps? I looked at my watch and saw it was 9:00am. "there's still time before the store open." I said to myself and went downstairs. I decided to cook blueberry and raspberry pancakes. Once I was done, I place them on the table.

" Oh? morning {Y/n}!" I looked up to see ink walking downstairs and sat down at the table. "morning ink! what would you like for a drink?" I asked " anything. I don't mind whatever." he said. "Alright." I said and got up to go to the kitchen and came back and gave him with orange juice, soon everyone came down and "morning!" I said. "morning..." they said. " what do you guys want to drink?" I ask all of them except classic and red want orange juice. " I would like ketchup." classic said and red wanted mustard. "...sure?....." I said and grab the drinks.

After we finish eating, I got up and grab my bag. I was about to go out before red ask me where I'm going. "oh. I'm going out to shop. Ink? could you take care of the house while I'm gone." I said and ink nodded. I went outside and got in the car. I place my bag on the front seat and put the seat belt on.

After a minute. I arrive at the mall and walk in. I looked around for some food aisle and pay for them. After that I went into clothings aisle and pick out a few male clothes and then pay for the clothes. Once I was done I got in my car and drove home.

A minute past and I'm home. I pick up the stuff and unlock the door. I walked inside and place each of them one by one. 'Finally! Finish putting stuff away..' I sigh tiredly and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes "Welcome back." I peek my eyes open to see classic drink ketchup. "Hello.." I said and sat up letting classic sit. "Where's the others?" I look around for the others "the others? I think they in the kitchen. Though stay with me. I'm a little bonely" classic said. My eyes widen and i laughed.

{Classic's Pov}

"The others? I think they in the kitchen. Though stay with me. I'm a little bonely" I said and {Y/n} laughed. My cheeks started to turn a bit blue so I cover my face with the hood of my jacket. I dont know why but...I fallen inlove with her...the first time I saw her..the way her {E/C} orbs shine when she laugh..

"I know im humerus. Tibia honest, I think I'm alway calm because nothing can get under my skin " I said with a wink which made her laughed harder. "Stopp it.." she said between her laughs. I smile and got up. "I'm gonna go to the other now." I said and walk to the kitchen.

{Y/n's Pov}

After classic left. I got up and went upstairs to my room to shower. 1 minute past and I finish showering. I warp the towel around me and the walked out bathroom. I heard the door open. "AH!" I saw blue and i turn around to cover myself. "GET OUT!" I yelled and heard the door close and I locked it. I felt my face turn bright red...I cover my face and quietly scream. After that i change into a oversize sweater with tight leggings.

{Blueberry's Pov}

I heard {Y/n} back so I went to her room. I wanted to say thanks for yesterday night. I knocked three time but she didn't answer so i just open the door. I look around and saw her standing in a towel. I immediately turn blue. Then she yell for me to get out and i closed the door still blue. I was about to walk away and i heard a muffle scream. I immediately ran downstairs. Everyone was staring at me. Probably curious as to why my face is completely blue.

I saw {Y/n} coming downstairs and I look away blushing, so did {Y/n}. We all decided to watch movies together. So me and ink went to pick a movie and {Y/n} went to make popcorn or whatever it is. She said it's delicious. She came back with the popcorn. I tried it and it was delicious! We all ate it and watch movie all night long.
Soon we all finish and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I havent update in a while. So I
though that maybe I update it.
Please tell me if you find any
mistake.
I hope you like it! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~