-chapter 7-

"d- draco?" harry managed to get out, as the breath had been taken from him in surprise. "who else would it be?" draco said bitterly, but harry could practically hear the grin on his face. he looked up at draco, as he was a good 5 inches taller than him. harry was so small compared to him, standing in his shadow.
"okay draco, what did you need me to meet you for?" harry asked, not in much of a hurry to leave. "i just- i don't know, just had to see you, had to apologize for what happened." he said nervously. "oh, that's okay, you'd think i'd be used to it by now" harry chuckled, trying to make light of the situation.

"no, it's not okay, i don't want to hurt you."
harry's mouth was hanging open, staring at draco. he wasn't even hearing what he was saying. all of a sudden, harry hugged him impulsively. he couldn't help it, something about draco felt like home, but also danger.
draco started to lean in, but heard footsteps coming around the corner, quick sweeping foots, snape's footsteps. he panicked, and immediately pushed harry off, who was unaware of the steps, but then heard. he grabbed the cloak , and huddled draco to him, covering both of them. draco started to complain, but was shushed by harry's hand quickly covering his mouth, which he wasn't a fan of.

"who is here" snape asked. "i know you're here potter". draco removes harry's hand from his mouth, and gives him a dirty look, which harry could barely make out in the darkness. they stand in silence, just watching snape drift around, peering around for someone who wasn't there. harry let out a sigh of relief as snape turned around, but that was a mistake.
snape whipped around, and headed straight towards them. harry panicked, and started backing up, and backed up right into draco. he could feel something on his lower back, and starts to gasp, but it's dracos turn to cover his mouth, and snape stops right in front of them. he turns around, and glides off, cursing under his breath.
when he got farther away, harry whips around. "draco-" but gets cut off. "this was an awful idea" draco says with red hot cheeks. "i can't believe i invited you, get out of here potter, now." harry starts to protest, but draco gets in his face. "don't even speak to me again, and draco walks off, red in the face, and eyes watering.
harry walks back upset , but still has the feeling of draco malfoys body on his back.

oh boy. enjoy everyone :)