- chapter 11 -

* continuing where we left off *

harry had no where to go, he was tied, trapped. draco resumed kissing him, hes waited this long, and harry was not getting away this easy. the height difference made harry tilt his head up for the kiss, allowing draco to have his hand behind his head.

draco slowly pulled away, and before harry could say anything, draco was already moving to a new place, harry's neck.

as soon as draco started kissing and licking, harry tilted his head to give him more room. draco kissed, licked, and occasionally bit at harry's neck. harry squirmed in his place, so draco moved his hands to harry's hips to keep him still

draco didn't pull away until harry's neck was completely covered in hickeys.

harry brought his hand to his neck to feel, it was a bit sore, but draco seemed to like them. draco leaned in again, but harry spoke up, "i wanna see them". draco was confused, "what?" he asked. "i wanna see the marks" harry said shyly. a smile formed on dracos face.

he picked harry up off his lap and sat him on the bed. draco stood up and took harry's hand to lead him across the room. they arrived at a tall, full sized mirror. the mirror towered above harry. he leaned in and saw his neck

harry immediately hugged draco. draco pulled him off and leaned down, using his hands to tilt harry's head in different ways so he could admire the marks he left on him.

draco led him to a counter, and got him some water, and asked if he was okay. after they finished, draco quietly led a sleepy harry back to his common room, as risky as it was, draco was not letting harry walk alone. he said goodbye, and kissed him on the cheek, he even gave him his scarf (to hide the hickeys of course)

draco thought being sweet was overrated, but for harry, he'd do anything.

ahhh i love this chapter, and remember, please interact ! comments, votes, and stuff like that, and as always, thank you for reading :)