-chapter 10-

harry kept the tie in his bedside drawer, occasionally fiddling with it when no one was around. he'd run it through his fingers, even bringing it up to his nose to smell it once in a while. it still smelled like draco.

usually harry has a hard time keeping things from ron, but this, this was harry's biggest secret, and his favorite one. he loved being with draco, and the thrill of it being a secret just added to it. this was one secret harry didn't mind keeping.

kissing draco was one thing, but now, draco was always on harry's mind. but not just dracos lips now, his smile, his eyes. everything about draco engulfed harry. draco roamed his mind constantly. he needed him.

on the other hand, draco was even worse than harry. he needed harry so badly he could hardly focus on anything else in his life.

that night, they both snuck out, coincidentally, without telling each other, they were both walking quickly, harry with his cloak and draco with a spell to hide himself. they both turned the same corner and ran smack into each other.

"what the hell" said draco. "wait, draco?" said harry, recognizing his voice and heavy breathing. "what're you doing here?" asked draco. "i uh- i needed you" said harry shyly.

"of course you did" said draco.

draco took harry but the hand and led him back to his room, his private room.

harry followed behind nervously

once they got to this gorgeous dark green room, they slipped in silently. there was a king sized bed in the middle of the room, and draco went to go sit on the edge.

he motioned for harry to come sit in his lap. harry hesitated, but a snappy "now potter" from draco made him scurry to his lap. he sat down and tried to remain calm, but draco knew how nervous he was, and he loved it, he loved how nervous he could make harry.

draco tilted harry's head and began kissing and licking his neck, occasionally pulling up a little so harry could feel his hot breath, and every breath he took , sent a shiver down harry's spine.

he then began kissing harry, and if he tried to pull away, dracos hand was on the back of his head to stop him. he wasn't going anywhere.

once draco had enough of harry's squirming, he pulled out his wand and flicked it once or twice. and before he knew it, harry's hands were tied behind his back with a green tie.

harry took one look at draco, expecting an explanation or something, but all draco said was:

"now you're all mine"