-chapter 1-

it was lonely. harry had friends. everyone knew that. but he was lonely. why was he feeling this way? he used to like cho but had slowly lost interest in her and seemingly every other girl at hogwarts. harry spends his time in his four-poster bed, thinking and doing homework (only doing the work to distract his thoughts of course). so there he was, deep in his thoughts, so deep it seemed like a dream. until ron walked in and dragged him right out of his fantasy.

"mate you've got to come down to the common room, everyones been worrying for days, what's wrong with ya?" harry had been ripped from his thoughts so suddenly, he was a bit irritated, "nothings wrong, just tired from quidditch and work, snape wants three roles of parchment yaknow?" ron stood there, mouth almost hanging open at what he'd just heard. "bloody hell harry, you sound just like hermione, you've never been interested in work" he smiled suspiciously "especially potions".

that pushed harry to the edge, "why are you being so nosy, just leave me be why don't you". startled, ron turned a bright shade of pink, "i was just worried bout ya harry, but whatever you say" and stormed out. harry knew he had overreacted but couldn't swallow his pride, so he sat there, and slowly drifted back into his thoughts. he didn't completely lie to ron, he WAS tired. so he laid his head back, and slowly shut his eyes, letting his mind take control, as his thoughts overwhelmed him, he drifted to sleep, his last thought was malfoy of all people, and he was out for the night.

please interact ! i'd love to know what you think about this so far.   thank you :)  remember to follow me :)