-chapter 3-

harry can't get draco off his mind since the incident, and likewise with draco. harry can't understand, but the way draco acted makes him not want to be around him, even though he desires him. draco is quite different, he hates himself for the way he treated harry, he can't possibly forgive himself for the way he abandoned him in that empty corridor. he'll never forget the look in his eyes as he shoved him to the floor. the fear in his eyes. draco didn't want him to be afraid of him. he had to apologize. 

 as much as he hated it, draco knew he had to say something, and couldn't go for another day with harry being mad at him. its so different now, he used to love making potter mad, it was his favorite thing, but now, he couldn't bear the thought of him fearing him. he had a plan. if only harry would agree. 

- there harry was, sitting in the great hall, hermione was in the library and ron was still mad. he was alone, again. "at least i have quidditch" he thought, that was about the only thing he looked forward to. he drank his pumpkin juice and sat the empty cup down, as he got up to leave, something fluttered past his face, he swatted at it as he thought it was just a fly. soon it landed on the table in front of him. a paper swan. "damn it malfoy" he cursed out loud, but he looked around, no one was to be found. he sat back down and calmed his breath, he slowly opened it.

"meet me in the astronomy tower tonight potter, midnight, don't be late"

he crumpled the paper up and tossed it behind him. as he walked away, another paper hit him right in the face. "what the-" and it unfolded before his eyes. "im serious potter, don't be late"