- chapter 14 -

one morning draco woke to the sound of heavy wind on their window. the snow fell hard, and made a small pile on their windowsill. draco stirred. but was not a morning person.
when he finally got up, he felt a chill. he glanced over to window to see it wide open. "harry?!" he had JUST woken up and something had already happened.
he saw harry sticking his head out the window, catching snow on his tongue. "harry?" he asked a second time. harry pulled his head in quickly, and turned to draco. "oh. sorry, it's just at the dursley's, i had bars on my window, so i couldn't-"  draco cut him off, " it's okay, i understand" he said with an easy, reassuring voice
winter break would soon come to a close, but they weren't really concerned at this point, until they were.

"harry what are we going to do?" draco said in a panic. "i can't lose seeing you" harry tried to calm him down, but draco was in a frenzy. but he was right, after the break ends, they would hardly see each other. what would they do? they sat down & started thinking. They both knew what they would have to do. They would have to keep to keep it a secret, keep each other a secret. which would be almost impossible for harry.
How could they see each other in secret?
Draco was sly, sneaky, and very quiet. Harry however, was not. He was clumsy (for an athlete especially) and always seemed to accidentally let secrets slip out. There was no way he could do this. For Draco, however, it made things exciting.