- chapter 13-

they were called there to be congratulated for excellence in class and behavior.

gotcha :)

*holiday break*

this year, literally everyone went home for the holidays. except for 2. harry and draco. they had both found excuses to stay at hogwarts for the holidays.

draco told his parents he was gonna stay here to do some "important business" and harry didn't even say anything to the dursleys. but it took harry a hot minute to convince ron and hermione to let him stay alone, and they were still suspicious.

none of the school staff was really that involved during this period of time, so the kids basically got to do whatever they wanted. for harry and draco, this meant spending everyday together, laying in bed, talking, for hours and hours.

harry even spent the night in dracos room sometimes. and harry LOVED this. he loved sleeping in dracos arms. the soft, cozy, warm feeling he got from being in the bigger boys arms. there was nothing better. harry was significantly smaller so he just curled up on dracos chest and fell asleep. and draco stayed up and watched him.

and while they weren't sleeping, they were talking, talking about life, and forming a bond. a bond like no other.

after hours of talking, and, maybe some kissing, harry would fall asleep. he'd sleep for a while and eventually wake up with his mop of hair a mess. but more importantly, he'd wake up on draco.

"wake up " draco whispered. harry slowly awoke, and looked up and draco. draco loved when harry looked up at him like this with his big green eyes.

draco pulled harry onto his lap and gently tilted his neck. he could see the fading marks. he pulled him closer and hot to work. draco sucked and licked and bit at harry's neck.

draco finally looked up, and admired his work, he quickly and excitedly led harry to the mirror, to reveal a heart made of hickeys.

harry looked back up and draco and scrunched his nose "really draco" he said annoyed, "everyone's gonna see". draco suggested they cover them up then, and harry declined defensively, letting draco know that he liked the little design that he left on him.

harry sat in front of the mirror to admire some more.