Shut up!

smut, NSFW
warning; this starts off straight with smut. i promise it isn't all like this lol
semi-public, they get caught, they fuck in a closet, some crazy shit happens...

also matt has a tv in his room.. damn what a cool man....

"Ah!"

Tord whined, his eyes falling shut. He stilled, before huffing back into a state of contentedness. "Shut up," Tom muttered softly, gently pushing the tip of his calloused finger into the norsk's entrance. Grunting, Tord's eyes peeked through the small gaps of the door shutters. He sighed, the palms of his hands pressing against the wall of the closet. After a moment of staring outside, a smirk started to slowly crawl its way onto Tord's lips. He looked back at Tom, who was all too focused on Tord's hole down there.

"Is this exciting for you? Fucking me in the closet with our friends nearby? Roommates? Without them knowing, even?"

"You came up with the idea. I agreed. No other words should be said." The eyeless man curtly replied, his voice rough and impatient. Despite the rude tone, the smirk on Tord's face only seemed to widen, the norsk very pleased with Tom's rather... embarrassed response. Tord pressed his chest against the wall and looked to the side, acting innocent and coy. From this, a small slap was hit at the back of his head, leaving him to snicker softly.

"Stop that." The brit growled, becoming increasingly annoyed by the other's actions. He squeezed Tord's leg as he knelt down to get a better look. Ugh, they were both weirdos. Tord's eyes only followed Tom, no words said between them now.
Space... was not a problem for these two. This was a fairly large closet... It was Matt's closet, after all.

Tord's body was very nice. It had a nice build; not too feminine, actually more on the muscular side. He was just a tad bit shorter than Tom.

"You're sick."

"Just a reminder that you're sick too if you agreed with me." The shorter male batted back almost instantly with a grin.

Tom couldn't think of something smart and snarky to argue with that, so he just nudged Tord softly. Tord sighed, feeling Tom's finger gently press and find his prostate. "Fuck," he grunted, voice weak. He hummed, relaxing into the tight, intense feeling. He sucked air in his teeth and moaned softly once he felt a second finger slowly start to slip in.

"Be quiet!" Tom groaned, looking up at Tord. Relaxing and leaning against the wall, he lazily opened an eyelid and looked down at Tom.

"Relax, Tom. Edd and Matt aren't even in the room!"

Both of them stilled, the sound of the door opening and shutting closed.

"Fuck man, you jinxed it."

-

"Why'd you choose him? He's so... ugly."

Matt huffed, watching as Edd chose Wario. He watched as his own character, Princess Peach, twirled around.

"Ugh. He's at least stronger than Peach." Edd groaned, rolling his eyes. His voice got snobby and mocking around saying her name. He leaned back as the round of Super Smash Bros started. He kicked his feet up the bed and grinned, feeling very confident in himself. Matt grunted, hunching his shoulders and watching the screen intently. This is the only time he allowed himself to hunch over;  this was gaming time.

With a few yelps and screams, Edd lost. They had a few pretty long few rounds, with Matt winning most of them.

Edd stared at the screen in disbelief, watching Peach giggle and pose tauntingly infront of him. He grumbled under his breath and snarled, rolling his eyes. "Rematch, please. I know Wario can do it."