!!!

"She's mine."

A pang of jealousy hit Tom's chest as Tord growled, the air tense. A nasty smirk was stitched into Tord's face as he stared back at his boyfriend. He was smug, but also very tense. The brit frowned, his own breath hot and heavy.

Tord's hand carded through her fur, his skinny hand making her purr. The Brit rolled his eyes, watching the cat roll around on the other's lap.

"She's not yours. You even protested that we shouldn't get a cat when we first got her."

The norsk lifted a brow, fingers skilfully roaming around Ringo's back. A low, throaty  growl left Tom's throat before it quickly turned into a sugar-sweet, soft voice.

"Ringo!" He chirped. The happy, odd tune in Tom's voice caused the kitten to perk up, and quickly make her way to the other side of the couch.

The norsk squinted once the warmth left his lap, watching the tabby bow climb onto Tom's shoulder. The cat playfully licked his ear before rubbing onto the back of his head. Tom's face transformed into a big grin, just when Tord's turned into a disgusting frown.

"Ringo?" Tord said, with an unsure undertone to his voice. The unusual, light and airy feel that was embedded in Tord's voice caused a little tingle in Tom's stomach. It was rare to hear Tord's voice so soft and cute, even if they've been dating for two months.

Ringo heard it, her ear turning the direction of where the other was. Though, the cat just moved a moment ago, so she stayed put on the Brit. She didn't want to move at the moment so she didn't.

This caused the norsk to groan and whine.

"You're such a loser." Tord huffed moodily at his significant other, crossing his arms and sinking into the couch sulkily. An exaggerated pout was tugging at his bottom lip.

The brit's triumphant grin almost hurt his cheeks. Tom's cheeks turned rosy as he gently pet the cat on his shoulder.

"Ringo! Eating time!" Edd called out, voice much more lighter and softer than Tom and Tord's combined. The norsk snickered once Ringo almost immediately hopped off the Brit.

"Come here." Tom grunted, crossing his arms. Tord quickly. He wanted cuddles. It was the thing he wanted in the first place.

Tord briskly made his way over to the other, burying his face into Tom's chest. Tom quickly squeezed Tord in between his arms and pulled him onto his lap.

Tord always avoided eye contact when cuddling. Tom assumed it was out of shyness, even if it was way out of character for Tord to act so. The brit always found it funny; the fact that Tord found cuddling much more embarrassing than butt sex.

have something short while i struggle trying to write this smutshot🔥🔥