Hair

fluff? hints at nsfw at the end

Tord gets his hair fixed, and Tom likes it hehe!!
Don't worry, he still has his horns...

note that tord is obsessed with good hair in this omg

apologies for this chapter seeming rushed lol
-

"Dude... Did you get scammed?"

Tom snickered mockingly, a scowl interrupting his remark as soon as he got elbowed by the ginger man next to him. Edd tilted his head, silently half agreeing with Tom.

"What? No, of course not." Tord shook his head, his hair almost shimmering in the afternoon daylight. He tilted his head, his hair dragged down slightly from the gravity. Edd hummed, before shrugging. He started to walk off to the TV, quickly losing interest in the norsk's hair. Hair in general just wasn't a big thing for Edd.

"It looks cool, I guess." The green Brit commented half-assedly, earning a grin from the norsk. His lips almost stuck to his teeth from how dry they were. He nodded quite excitedly, a slight bounce to his hair now.

"Thank you, Edd. See, Tom? it isn't that hard to look at the bright side." Tord sneered at Tom, sipping on his coffee, at 3pm. "I know I didn't do anything crazy with it, like dye it red or shave it off or something. I just made it more nicer! Now you don't have to deal with split hairs and.. and stray hairs and all that crazy stuff." The red clad male explained, presenting his smooth mullet to the group. It was much in a much better condition than it was last week.

Still, it was a mullet. And Tom didn't like it.

Literally no one was that bothered by Tord's hair in the past. It wasn't a bother; It didn't stir up any trouble, except for leaving those damned stray hairs everywhere. Hopefully this would fix that issue.

Matt quickly joined Edd to the TV, with Tord about to join in. Though, he paused and looked over at Tom, tilting his head.

"Any more questions?" Said the scandinavian, an almost unamused or bored expression plastered onto his face now that the other two weren't with them. He knew Tom was going to make fun of something about his hair; whether it be the style or colour, or literally anything else about him.

"Yeah; Why don't you cut that mullet off?"

Tord rolled his eyes. That was very much expected. He scoffed and walked off with his other two friends.

(-)

Just a day later, the four were eating at the dining table. Matt and Tord were watching some dumb cartoon on Tord's phone, while Edd simply scrolled through his own. Tom huffed. He left his phone in his room; though he wasn't bothered enough to stand up and get it.

Instead, Tom's eyes slowly drew themselves over to Tord's hair. It bounced when he moved, It curled just a bit at the tips so the hairstyle didn't look too forced. It was smooth, and the mullet area was long enough to be pulled into a small ponytail. It looked clean and nice, it looked like it smelled nice.

It did smell nice.

When Tom walked past Tord, he'd get a whiff of faint cherries and smoke. Every time Tord scratched his head, Tom could just see how soft and delicate his hair was. God, when was Tom so observant about hair and- and Tord in general?

Tom was snapped out of his thoughts once he choked on some milk. He coughed and tried to breathe silently, as in to not draw any attention towards him. Thank god, no one looked up.

Except for Tord.

While his head didn't lift, his eyes flickered towards the Brit; eyes locking for a fraction of a second before breaking contact and looking back down at his screen. Tom's heart skipped a beat.