i like your face.

smut :)
honestly forget what i said previous slides; i'll just do short drabbles and what's going on my mind atm
i like it when i write like this
soz babes
idc about stars 🤬 comment my work /lh
-

"I like your face during sex."

"Excuse me?" Tord scoffed, looking away from his phone and onto his boyfriend. He was the one with the hypersexual drive that resembled one of a teenage boy who had just discovered what sex was... but there was a time and a place. This was neither the time or place!

Tom didn't look away from the TV, but a sinister grin slowly started to pull and distort at his usually stoic, unbothered face. Tord narrowed his eyes. Maybe this was the time... but still definitely not the place; Edd and Matt were still in the house.

"...Especially when you cum." Tom continued after a particularly long pause, face dusted pink. "You cry." The eyeless man smiled, leaning back on the sofa.

"Ohoho. What are you trying to get at here?" The norse laughed slowly to make sure he conveyed that he was annoyed and sarcastic. Tord was very taken aback. This was very odd; it was usually the other way around.

"Just thinking out loud." The brit grinned, response oddly brief. Just when Tord thought Tom had given him a break, Tom continued shortly, "Your face goes red n' all... Drool gets all over the place, it's pretty hot."

"What's the deal? Did you and Edd bet on something? If you're horny just say so; you know i'm willing," Tord finally replied with a response he usually would think up of in a heartbeat, bringing his hand to his ear and sticking his pinky and thumb out to mimic some sort of phone.

Apparently hearing the norse so willing to fuck Tom got him pretty quiet and flustered very quickly, "Oh," Tom coughed, suddenly at a loss for words. The norse laughed, it was adorable how confident Tom was in one moment, immediately embarrassed not even a second after. It was very cute.

Tord tried his very best to keep the conversation after a short pause, "... What else do you have to say about me?"He had turned off his phone and even grabbed the remote to turn the TV volume lower; he was ready to give all his attention to the man infront of him.

Tom, slightly recovered from the embarrassment, stopped a moment to think, "Your hair's always a mess while you're almost there. Your horns are indistinguishable." The brit narrowed his eyes.

Tord snorted, "That's becuase you keep pulling it."

"That's because you like it."

"... True." Tord squinted. After a pause of slight defeat, he silently motioned over to the other; to suggest that he continued.

"My favourite is how you always cry." Tom mentioned crying again, crossing his arms and watching Tord. Tord almost hated how cocky Tom got in that moment. The norse frowned slightly.

".. I don't cry." He narrowed his eyes. Of course, he loved the stimulation when they had sex (and maybe even a bit of pain), but he never recalled shedding tears (of pleasure, overstimulation, or whatever) during sex in any of them. His caused the brit to arch a brow.

"You do it everytime." The eyeless man retaliated, pointing an accusing finger at the norse.

"No I do not." Tord grunted, crossing his arms and looking away- acting grumpy.

......

After a long pause, Tord reluctantly suggested something Tom was very happy to hear, "Wanna see who's right?"

———

"I got the lube."  Tord hummed, walking back into the living room while lazily tossing the small bottle toward his boyfriend's general direction. After a bad catch and fumbling a little bit, the brit surprisingly caught it without dropping. The norse was honestly red from the sight of the brit's pants already  zipped and unbuttoned; all he needed to do to free his little guy was to slip off his boxers.