i dont want to date you anymore

LOL i'm not sure why i downloaded wattpad again but whateva 

-

"I don't want to date you anymore."

Tord sighed, eyes half closed as he tensed his body. His eyes felt heavy, and he felt as if he could vomit at any moment. His body just didn't want to budge, though.

"I don't know, we haven't been on any dates recently, and I'm terribly sorry for not liking you anymore. I know I told you i'd be patient, but... I don't know, man."

Tord's breath hitched, in which he took note of. He noticed his voice was getting shaky. His stomachache worsened.

"I know; I'm disappointed in myself, too. I just don't want to lead you on when in reality I just lost feelings. I know we could try start things over, but I can't help but feel sick at myself when I look at you."

The man grew slightly more confident, now more certain with what he was going to say. He's been rehearsing for a while to not mess up in front of his (soon to be ex) lover.

"Yeah... We can be friends."

Tord smiled a bit, convincing himself that they were still going to hang out. Right?

Right outside the doorway, Tom bent down to the ground. He stayed as quiet as possible, and set aside the bouquet of roses onto the floor to prevent them from crinkling up and making noise.

Ah... the box fell out.