workout cooldown 💋

SMUT.... SORY LOLS
ummm didn't proofread soz

i'm working on the (FLUFF😛) request SO don't worry :]

"Tom, I don't think this is working."

Tord sighed through a shaky breath, hot air almost immediately reaching Tom's face due to their extremely close proximity. A nice stretch was felt in his hamstrings, the familiar burn almost adding to the pleasure as Tom pounded into him.

"No?" Tom huffed through slower thrusts, leaning back up and giving Tord's legs a break. He watched as Tord laid vulnerable and struggle to get a good grip on the sheets under him. Tom's hands squeezed one of Tord's legs, keen eye not missing when Tord frowned as a result of Tom's now ceased movement. "Then how about..."

Tom adjusted Tord's ankles on his shoulder; both of the horned male's legs hiked up on either side of Tom's head.

Planting two rough hands on either side of Tord's hips, Tom pulled the two of them to the edge of the bed, so that he could stand and didn't have to kneel. Tord, of course, stayed lying down against the mattress.

Tord yelped at the unanticipated movement, losing his grip on the sheets again and shooting an annoyed glance at the man above him. Letting go of Tord's hips, Tom gently held Tord's hands and led them to the edge of the bed.

Tord was laying down on the bed, ass almost hanging off of the ledge if Tom wasn't there to support his weight. His hands were now gripping the edge of the bed, each either side where his butt was almost slipping off. Both legs were thrown over Tom's broad shoulders.

"There ya' go." Tom muttered, too casually for Tord's comfort. The brit placed a kiss or two along Tord's neck, greedy hands now finished their work and treating themselves by riding Tord's gray t-shirt up and massaging his now exposed belly.

Tord sighed, almost in relief. The massage felt too good against his sore muscles. "If I do this, then." Tom started, leaning over again and the stretch returning to Tord's hamstrings, "Does it feel better?"

It was better. The stretch was good, and the burn almost pleasing to Tord.

"Much better." Tord sighed, squeezing his legs around Tom's head which earned him a playful pinch to his belly. Tord squeezed around Tom (and not his legs) at that.

"That's my little gymrat." Tom huffed appreciatively, the odd nickname during sex almost going over Tord's head from how sexily Tom grunted it out.

Almost.

"What the fuck?" Tord squinted, a hint of an amused smile in his words and face. Tom was so cute sometimes, during the times where he needed to be cute the least.

Tom shushed him, but all went to deaf ears when Tom started moving again. Moans almost immediately started tumbling out of Tord's mouth. Almost automatically, Tom pushed himself further down toward Tord to get close to his mouth, causing the stretch in Tord's legs to intensify.

Tord was sore, but fuck, was he flexible. His knees touched his chest, and there was almost no resistance until his knees brushed against his upper body. Tom couldn't help but affectionately nuzzle his face against the side of Tord's leg, practically praising him for such a pliable body.

It didn't take long relentless thrusting for tears to prick Tord's eyes and drool to gather at the corner of his mouth. Huffs of breath were helplessly punched out of Tord from each thrust. The only breathers he could take were when Tom paused to slowly grind against him occasionally.

Even then, he struggled to do so, because Tom appeared to grind perfectly right against his prostate.

Tord could barely feel himself as Tom was essentially pressing his body weight on top of him. He felt hot, and sweaty under the heavy press, but the weirdo in Tord seemed to really enjoy it. The smell of both of them invaded his nose. Wet slapping sounds were only barely audible behind Tord's gasping and cursing. His whole body ached from how sore he was; It burned and it stung and it was so fucking good—

A shrill cry escaped Tord's worn lips, a new warmth now glueing the two men together. Tom gave a few more harsh thrusts before he let out a struggled grunt and resorted back to grinding. Tord tensed at the feeling of warmth, and fullness. 

They stayed in that position for a while before Tom sloppily pulled out and dove into the mattress right next to Tord. Tord almost immediately straightened his legs and groaned softly at the now foreign feeling of his legs. The only sounds now were unsynchronised panting noises, and not long after; soft wet kisses.

"You know this did nothing for my muscles, right?" Tord grumbled after a good few minutes, finally responding to Tom's shoulder kisses with a soft sigh, "You stretched my hamstrings real good, but everywhere else is still sore," He continued, voice tight in exhaustion. He began wiping the drying tears from his red face. "You suck at this."

Tord had worked out the day before, and it was leg day. It was a pretty intense workout, and he had forgotten to stretch afterward, so the muscle soreness was definitely something Tord was not prepared for.

He had reached out to Tom in hopes of helping him cool down and stretch, but with what they did now, it definitely was only going to make things worse.

"... We'll just have to do this again?" Tom muttered, smirk almost foreign on his face. He was never this smug. "To stretch your abdomen and abs, we can do doggystyle."

Tord could only shoot him a disgusted glance.
Maybe..!!!

💀💀💀UMMM YEAH
HAPPY LATE VALENTINES 💀💀💀