crush

flufff
i'm tired (sleepy time) and not bothered to capitalise my letters
yeah i have it off i manually capitalise every letter in my stories 😍

tord's never going to get over him, is he?

sighing dreamily, he watched as tom played bowling with edd and matt. the four of them went out to treat themselves. tord was currently buying the group food; volunteering to go out to allow the other three to have fun. tord watched as tom's ball hit all the pins at once, even noticing the small wince that tom expressed once hitting a strike.
tom was such an odd man. he always displayed discomfort around bowling balls and pineapples, but never turned down the group's offers out to bowling or feasts involving fruits. must have some deep history. (LOL no its just his parents)

whatever it was, tord didn't care. tom was HOT. like HOT HOT.

the way his patchy stubble reflected his neglect toward his own looks; like he didn't care. how manly.
how his eye bags indicated not enough sleep, he must be a busy man to stay up late hours.

the way he wore the exact same thing everyday. he must be working hard, hard enough to not have time to worry about what he was wearing for the day.

the way he was awkward and anti-social, hard to get along with. it was almost like an honour to literally live with him. (albeit with 2 other absolutely awesome friends)

at first, he crushed on the eyeless man for his rather impressive physique, his personality, all that boring stuff.

Now that he was dating him, he found that his stupid, more hidden side was absolutely adorable.

once tord paid and collected the food, he returned to his friends. placing said food onto the table next to them. "did you see that?" tom rather excitedly asked tord, kissing the side of the other's cheek without much of a second thought.