Tail pulling?!

fluffish
requested

tord: calico long hair cat
tom: common raccoon
edd: red panda (the ones with the cute... dark fur....)
matt: long-eared hedgehog

Tom accidently hurt Tord. Let's see how stubborn he is and see how long he can go without apologising.

(didn't mean to make tom such a jerk lol)
-

Tord stared at the magnet stuck onto the fridge. There was a polaroid picture of a selfie, of the friend group. It was taken when they first got together. Now, just 2 months later, they were really getting used to each other. They held game nights, movie nights, truth and dare, spin the bottle and a lot of other family games.

He sighed. He was getting used to everyone here. He saw everyone here naked at least once already. You might think they were going too fast, but everyone seemed oddly comfortable. They were roommates now after all. It was fun.

Except for one person.

The cat hybrid frowned, slipping the picture off from under the magnet and took a closer look at the center of the picture. It was Tom, a scowl painted on his face as he looked off to the side. He really didn't want to be in the picture at that moment, so that was why he was the focus of the picture. Man, what great friends he had.

Edd mocked Tom's grumpy expression, exaggerating his expression until his face appeared red in the picture. Matt made bunny ears behind Tom and Edd, next to Tord who pulled at his lower eyelid and his tongue stuck out.

Present Tord chuckled softly to himself, scratching at himself from behind his ear. He sighed, lifting the magnet from the fridge. Placing the picture back and then holding it in place with the magnetic object.

Tom was.. someone else. He barely participated in the game nights. Stayed fairly quiet. When he did speak, it was usually to make a snarky comeback or to insult Tord. Raccoons were good for nothing; they scavenge for food and are greedy creatures. (Is he racist? I have no idea how these kind of worlds work.. Anarchy? Ugh..)

He huffed, opening the fridge and fishing out some milk. he grabbed a bowl and placed it on the counter, soon filling it up with milk. He twisted the cap back on and placed it back in the fridge, closing the fridge door with his foot.

He placed the bowl of milk onto the dining table. It was early morning, just about 4am. Tord hunched over the table and started to take small licks. No, there wasn't any cereal or any other food he brought. It was simply a bowl of milk.

Tord sat back up again, wiping his nose free from milk. He sat up to find a grumpy raccoon shuffle into the room.

"Good Morning! What brought you so down?"

The cat tilted his head, only to be responded with a scowl. Something definitely happened to Tom. Or maybe nothing. He was just like this on certain days. Who knows what happened to the brit.

"Shut up."

Tord shrugged, taking another few licks from his bowl. He was already halfway done. How long has he been slurping up his milk?

"Oh, you know. Just got a bit curious. Y'know?"

"No." Tom dryly replied. Tord grew unamused, a forced smirk climbing onto his face once he found Tom's face pinch up in annoyance. Man, this raccoon never failed to get on Tord's nerves.

"Did you seriously finish the milk and put it back in the fridge?"

"No? See, look! There's just a sliver left for you."

Tom growled, watching the small amount of milk sway as he shook the jug slightly.

"Fuck you."

"Hey, it's not my fault you didn't wake up early enough."