IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

"YEONA if you don't stop running around without eating your food , there would be no treats in night" . You said where she stopped and started gazing at you with her square smile just like her father.

Time passed away so quick , it has been around 3 years after yeona birth , I have completed my studies,  tae , boys and his families were a big support during all this time . Being independent financially was always my goal and  I have achieved that , if my family knew about it they must be proud but like they said I am really dead for them .

"Mom  IF I finish this can I an ice cream outing with Dada and you please.  She looked at you with her puppy face . You sighed in defeat
. Ok but let's surprise Dada and uncle with ice cream and snacks but let's finish your food then we will leave quickly".  As you said she  came towards you running with full smile on her face. 

You entered the building and everyone bowed towards you and you did the same thing and yeona learned quite a while ago but everyone adored her so they love everything she does and naughty one does really enjoy all the attention she receives. 

As you reached to the practice room,  yeona just barged in while hopping 😀 and as she saw her Dada,  she just ran towards him and tae being happy with surprise lifts her up . All the members gather around her to adore her and cutely arguing for her attention. 

"Appa we got everyone ice cream and snacks,  mom said if I finished my meal I will get to surprise you , so I did eat everything even vegetables."  She said while giggling while everyone adored her cuteness. 

Time passed so quickly,  yeona got tired and eventually fall asleep in your arms. It was almost time to leave for bts so me and  tae left a little early than everyone. All the members kissed yeona forehead and bid there bye.

"She is really loved by everyone". You said while laying yeona down in the backseat comfortably and covering up her with the blanket.

"She is and  she should be,  after all she is our daughter,  like do u remember how everyone immediately liked you when you came in my life . How I first met you,  how you saved me , how you thought I was a pervert,  our first kiss , how we handled the long distance,  when I first saw you in a saree, when we found about yeona, our marriage,  her birth,  everything was magical moments in our lifes . If you hadn't come to Korea,  I don't know maybe our story would have been different."  He said while recalling our whole story again which made me emotional but there was a surprise for him .

"Tae you forgot one character,  I think he/she is really important part of the story.  You teased him a little and he looked so confused about whom  did he missed and then you took his hand and kept it on your stomach,  he looked a little confused,  then shocked,  and then he started crying ot of happiness . Y/n are you  serious don't prank around this topic".  You just laughed like crazy at his comment. You pabo I am seriously 4 weeks pregnant.  He listened and then silently took the side and stopped the car .

He engulfed you really close ," Mrs india you really good at giving shocks to humans , how can anyone be so lucky 😍 ".

Time skip

When everyone got to know about the news they were super happy,  yeona kept dancing around that she will be having  a sibling to play with all the time and how she promised to be the best sister in the world and take care of the little one .

"I am 6 months pregnant right now,"  time just flies away. 

"Me , yeona , tae ,the coming one , other members,  and tae family are like my whole family now . Now when I think about the decision that I took of being with tae no matter what  has become my best decision in my life . My family still hasn't come around but maybe one day they will also understand that I took the right decision". 

This story has ended but I promise to write something really better than this . But love you guys , who have been together with this till the end . 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Sometimes we do make choices by following our heart and they are not always wrong.  Sometimes it's better to try even if u can fail future than regretting it in the future that you could have done it or should have taken the chance .