The new start

Back in India
Y/n PoV: We came back from Korea yesterday and I have not told anyone anything . But I miss him we didn't have that much time to talk these few days because we both were busy .
But we decided to video call each other and I am freaking out because he is just so perfect and me a normal adult who doesn't like to dress up and love her pjs way too much . This video call can be very risky because I live with my parent and if the find out I am dead .

Back in Korea
Tae Pov : Ok I am freaked out because we are gonna talk to each other on video call . I have not seen her only for few days and I miss her so much . How !!! I am gonna handle this long distance.
Jungkook : Look at hyung, he is getting all freaked out . I don't understand why he is nervous .
Jimin : He does look funny but  I think that happens when you are in a long distance relationship.

Time skip ( to the video call )
Y/n  PoV : I think I look alright. Omggggggggg he is calling . Calm down y/n .

Tae: Hi Y/n .
Y/n : Hi tae . How are you .
Tae : I am fine and what about you .
Y/n : I am fine .

( Remains silent for another 10 min )

Y/n : Ok Don't you think it is awkward.
Tae: Yeah . We can talk more casually.
Y/ n : So how was your day today.
Tae : Pretty much the same and yours , you must be tired .
Y/n : Yeah it was tiring . I did all my unpacking today and I am so tired .
Tae :Did you had your meal .
Y/n : Yeah , I did  but little bit . I was not hungry .
Tae : Oh but you should take of your self and don't fall sick .
Y/n : Yes I will but you have to take your self too .
Tae : ok  Y/N , you sometimes like my mom.
Y/n : Tae
Tae : Yeah .What happened
Y/n : There is someone behind you .
Tae : Y/n don't try to fool me . Army has done it so many times I don't get scared now .
Y/n : Yeahhhhh I am not joking .
Tae : ok let me see
( Bts members surprised Tae and y/n )
Y/n : Hello I am y/n
Jin:  We know you .
Tae : what are you guys doing here .
Jimin: we just want see her in person and talk to her .
Y/n : Ohhhh
Namjoon: So y/n who is your bias .
Y/n : I am OT7 but my mom thinks your are the most handsome guy in the group .
Namjoon : So I heard that you are gonna join a university soon so which subject did you choose.
Y/n : Yeah I am soon my results would be announced.I am thinking of psychology as a subject.

( Tae and you didn't get much time to talk to each other that much but I think connected with other members)

Bts Pov :
Jimin : She seemed  sweet and polite.
Hoeseok : Great choice.
Namjoon : She seemed mature for her age and I think she is quite interesting.
Tae : So all of you guys like her .????
Bts : Yeah Dont let her go . You are lucky she loves the way you are . You don't need to change for her .