MEETING SOMEONE UNEXPECTED - 2

Y/n do you know him . Tae looks towards you while still being concerned about your wrist . Tae it is no big deal . You said that to calm him down but he just wanted answer to his question and you eventually had to gave in . Do you remember the ex boyfriend I told you about who cheated on me , he is the ex boyfriend . While you said tae and all the members were in a state of shock .

Guys leave that topic , I brought you guys something . It is red velvet muffins and these are quite good . You said while giving them the muffins after that they became quite happy . But tae was just sitting on the floor alone so you went up to him and sat there too. As you sat and he just hold your hand . Hey do you have any feelings for him left , like love . He said while holding you down close . You just looked at him and said . The person I have feelings for is  v . When you said that he just smiled in his famous boxy smile.

We do have break from practice for an hour do you want to go somewhere . He asked you while you just hummed in response . Can we go get some fresh air . After what you said both of you went to the open terrace .
Bae do you want to sit . He asked while looking at you in a concerned way . When you just looked at him and giggled . Tae being 5 months pregnant is not a big deal . Women who are pregnant work till 8 months of pregnancy , sometimes it's better to get some exercise too . You said while pulling his cheeks .
You both enjoyed a nice cute moment together .

You guys are back to the practice room . I think you guys should practice now I will leave . You said while seokjin hyung said . No you are staying till practices finish . But before you could say anything ahead because he cut you off . That's our final decision . Every brother of you said . ( which is bts leaving tae ) . And you had to agree with that .  

After sometime you excused yourself to go to the washroom . But suddenly during the way you were pulled inside a room . What the hell . You said as an reaction the sudden force .

Y/n stop this drama . Abby said while holding you tight , while you were trying get free from his hold . Abby I am saying leave me right now or else it would be a bad consequences for you . I said leave me . You shouted but as hard you were trying to get off his hold , he even made it tighter than before . Y/n I know you miss me right , the guy there was just rebound from me right . Listen I am gonna accept you and this kid too . Just come back to me . He said it like a freaking psycho . He was trying to get close to you but you didn't let him because you are not that weak . Y/n I am sorry I cheated on you , but it was not my fault you never let me that close to you . But you allowed him right , you got pregnant before getting married right . Why did you let him touch you . He said while fuming in anger and touching your face with has hands . Abby stop right now , I love him and he is my husband and yes I did let him touch me because I loved him and trusted him with my life . You screamed at him with all your power .

Tae pov

Where is y/n , it has been half an hour and she is not back . Tae said while looking at his phone . He suddenly started feeling scared . Hyung can we go find y/n first , she is not back for more than 30 minutes and I don't feel good about it . All the members agreed and the staff also agreed because after what happened in the morning with that Abby guy everyone was a little concerned .

We were searching for y/n for the last 10 minutes and she was nowhere present . I was getting restless but I tried to remain strong .

Then jungkook said he heard a voice from one the room and we all ran there and found the last sight I wanted to see .

That Abby was trying touch y/n , were y/n  was trying to get out his hold . All the members tried to open the door but it was locked . He looked at me in a mocking way and said . She is mine and only mine . I was her first love , not you . While y/n was looking at me while crying and trying to free herself . This was the first time I saw her that weak .

All that tries we broke the door and I just pushed off that guy over to the side . Y/n just fainted . I went up to the guy and started beat him . Where my members tried to stop me .  Tae take her the hospital , we are going to handle him . Namjoon said while pulling him of that Abby .

Time skip to the hospital

Doctor : She is fine now but don't let her to much stress or it could harm both mother and the child . She will wake up anytime soon and you can go and meet her .

I just ran towards her room and she was already awake but she looked scared . Like all this incident has affected her .

Tae : Y/n everything thing is fine now . I just said while caressing her back . What if he comes back hurt you or our child . She said while being emotional . Nothing is going to happen again , he is now behind the bars . I am there with  you all the time .

Hope you like this chapter  . I tried my best  to write this chapter . I do post fanfics on Instagram now to so you can check that page out too .