Meeting Someone unexpected - 1

I am 5 months pregnant and I have become a little more chubby than earlier . But this baby wants a lot of food , that's the reason I eat it .

Now I a heading towards bighit but I am craving Starbucks first and I will get a java chip Frappuccino with some red velvet muffins for everyone.

I was just happily walking inside the bighit building with my Frappuccino but then I saw someone I never expected to be here .

Oh my god y/n is that you . Then you just hear not something you wanted to ignore . He is the same Indian ex boyfriend who cheated on you and then you came on a trip to Korea and meet Tae .

Hi Abby , what are you doing here . You asked him while just trying to avoid any more drama . I work here in this company and do you know the guys you were a fan off I see them regularly . He said while showing off that he thinks he is in much better situation after cheating on you .

But what are you doing here . He asked you while staring at you and when you were about to answer his question he made a comment .
Y/n you have gotten a lot fat since the last time I saw you . I think you should reduce some weight and stop drinking these Starbucks . I feel pity towards you like who will love you or date you if you look  like that . While he made that comment it felt like he was mocking you , it did hurt a little but you where strong .

But before you could say anything to him your phone rang and it was tae .
Tae : Y/n where are you . I am like scared you told me you would be here in 10 mins now it is almost 15 minutes . You know I am worried about you and I shouldn't have let you come here alone . Tae started ranting again about how scared he is about you . He is this concerned about you .
Y/n : I am almost there , I am coming there in 5 minutes . You said while moving towards the elevator and to ignore Abby but that asshole started following you .

Abby : Y/n visitors are not allowed on that floor . He said while entering the elevator and trying to irritate you but you just ignored him .

The elevator stopped and you started heading towards bangtan practice room but that Abby stopped you by holding your hand .

Abby leave my hand right now I have someone waiting for me . You said it so loud that everyone could hear it and everyone came out of there studios .

Tae pov

We were doing our practice and I was waiting for y/n to come . I am sure she must have stopped at some dessert shop to buy a lot of sweets because she has been craving a lot of sweet .  I was i in my thoughts in the practice but then I heard a really loud voice and it sounded like y/n . We all did got startled by the voice so we went out and see .

Y/n

Abby was still holding my hand really tight that it started to hurt and I was trying too get out of his hold and suddenly I saw everyone Tae , other members , bang pd , txt .

After seeing everyone Abby just left my hand . Tae just came towards me and saw my wrist which was totally red due to the strong hold .

What is this , are you hurt . Who the hell is he . Tae was just trying to control his anger and he looked pretty concerned about you .

Sir , I was stopping her to come over to your practice room . She is fan and she she was trying to enter their forcefully . He said while smirking at you , thinking you will have to handle the consequences .

She is not just  a fan . She is my wife . Tae said it out loud while fuming in anger while other bts members were trying to control the situation .

Tae just take y/n inside , don't give her to much stress especially when she is pregnant . Namjoon said while just trying to handle the situation . Jimin and jungkook took tae inside and I followed them .

Hey man listen I am sorry about it . We are just overprotective about y/n she is like our sister . Jin said while trying to handle the situation . Where bang pd and txt went back inside to there studio .

Jin , Namjoon , Hoseok  went to the practice room too .

Where Abby was just in state of shock . Of what just happened right now . He kind off  is jealous  of you being happy . Maybe because he wanted to see you struggling without him .