The coincidence

Y/n PoV : It is 5 pm in the evening and my first day in Seoul but every one still sleeping in their rooms so I decided just go down to alley and get some coffee .                                                     Time skip to the coffee shop                                  Y/n : One  Americano please . After ordering I notice guy standing just beside me with a mask on his face and wearing a hat . I don't he looked kinda uncomfortable but then I notice some people standing around the coffee shop with huge cameras clicking photos .               Tae's pov:I just come out to by some coffee but these fans recognised me . How should I escape this place . While girl standing beside noticed that I was uncomfortable with all the people staring at me . Y/n :  Are u alright . Do u want to escape from this place . I can help you .         Tae : Yeah I want to escape this place .               Y/n PoV : I asked the person taking the order to help me for helping him escape because about the same built . I just tell them to switch there clothes and make the barista leave from the front gate and after a few minutes I hold the other guys hand tightly and try to leave the coffee shop .                                                           Girl 1 : Is he our oppa . Opppaaa!!!                   Girl 2 : Tae oppa                                                   Both of the girls try too stop me and started ask me questions.                                                          Both of the Girls : who are you and who is he ? I answered their question with full confidence     Y/ n : He is my boyfriend and we are from India so he doesn't speak Korean and stop bothering us . If u think he as handsome as a kpop idol , U are definitely get your eyes check as soon as possible . So can we enjoy our date . Both the girls believed me and left .                       Y/n : hey come with me                                       Tae : Thank u for saving me but do u know BTS  ( while removing his mask and hat in a safe place ) .                                                                        Y/N : Yes I know them and I know who u are and I am also an army.  You are TaeTae or know as V . Do you know u guys are one the reason I am here in Korea .                                 Tae : So why didn't you react like when other people or army see us .                                              Y/N : oooh that I understand the meaning of having a private life as a normal adult and being a super star but it doesn't mean I don't love u guys . I love you guys a lot and I want to thank u guys and your music that made me love my self and over come my issues growing up . ( starts to cry like a baby ).                        Tae :  Heyyyy ! Don't cry .                                      Y/ n : I am happy that I saw one of the bts members  but  Now I have to take a leave my parents must be worried. Bye                               Tae: Atleast tell me your name                             Y/n : It's Y/n and I am from India . Byeeee.         Tae :  She is really different and cute . I hope that I meet her again .                          But  I am gonna make it happen Y/N from India we are gonna meet again and that's my promise.