IGNORED

TAE POV : It has around 2 days since that incident happened . She has been ignoring me  whole time . I have tried to call her many times but she didn't pick up any of the calls or replied to any of my text . I think I really hurted her .

Y/N POV : It has been around 2 days since that happened . Yes I have been ignoring his calls and text but I needed some time and I again got busy with university and my part time job . I know I didn't need to have a part  time job but  I wanted to gain experience working and some money of my own .

TAE POV: Now I am again going to call y/n . Let's hope she picks up .

Y/n POV: I am at a cafe studying with ERIC sunbae. I call him sunbae because his older than me and he is Korean . Actually half Korean and half American. But it is Better calling him OPPA . Like other girls .

Y/n : Sunbae . Excuse me I need to go to the restroom.
Eric : Yeah .
(Y/n left for restroom)

(Y/n phone started to ring again and again )

TAE POV : OH GOD . The phone is ringing .
(Eric picks up y/n phone as it was ringing continuously)
Eric : HELLO (in English)
Tae: Yeoboseyo
(The conversation in Korean starts)
Eric : who are you
Tae : isn't this y/n phone .
Eric : Yeah but she went to the rest room . But who are u ?
Tae : Her boyfriend. But who are you and why do u have my girlfriend phone .
Eric: I am Eric and I am her sunbae .
(Y/n suddenly comes )
Eric : Y/n your boyfriend is on the phone . I picked up because it was ringing continuously.
Y/n : It's okay . Please wait moment .
Y/n : Hello .
Tae : Y/n I am sorry for what happened earlier .
Y/n : Tae Do u really think that a sorry can solve this . You doubted that I was cheating on you and you know I am not that kind of a person .
Tae : That's why I am really sorry . I was just frustrated that we didn't get to talk at all for almost a month and then your sunbae guy .
Y/n : So you got jealous of Eric sunbae  . The superstar who has has millions of fans who are girls gets jealous of 1 guy .
Tae : Okay yeah I was jealous but tell me don't you get jealous because of my fans .
Y/n : Why should I get jealous ? I am also an army and my bias ain't you .
Tae : Then who is your bias then miss Y/n .
Y/n : Maknae line or hyung line .
Tae : OMO This girl .
Y/n : My mom also doesn't has you as her  bias .
Tae : Then who is it .
Y/n : Namjoon hyung . 
Tae : Okay now stop making me this jealous . 
Y/n : Okay but I have to leave now I need to study we are going talk in night . 

Tae : Finally she talked to me but her mom's bias needs to change and the Eric guys sound kinda weird but I am happy we are finally talking again .