The celebration

ARTICLE FROM KOREABOO

GLOBAL IDOL GROUP BTS MEMBER V IS GETTING MARRIED WITH HIS LONG TIME GIRLFRIEND .

BIGHIT HAS CONFIRMED THE NEWS .

Tae Pov

The news has been published . I was a little scared for the response of fans but all the army have been really supporting about this decision .

About y/n parents and family have cut all the contacts with her . I kinda feel responsible for this but she told me that they will agree after some period of time .

My family members and the boys are always there for her . They are treating her like her own family . My mom understood the reactions of her family and told her she will treat her like her daughter .

Actually now I feel like I am not their son anymore but a son in law . But it's okay .

We would be getting married in Korean style wedding but one thing y/n said that she won't change her religion and we all agree to that .

The boys and me have prepared a surprise for y/n at the day after party of the wedding day .

Time skip

We finally got married and took the blessings of our elders in our family . Y/n is trying to smile her best but I can see that she is missing her family .

( Sorry about the short wedding thing because I don't know how Korean traditional wedding takes place )

The next day

Y/n is still sleeping and I let her rest . A few people are coming today to surprise her . But let me prepare her some breakfast for her .
But I don't know how to make anything . Let's just make some juice and some toast. I know she likes it .

After preparing breakfast . I went to the room and wake her up .
Y/N GET UP . HAVE SOME BREAKFAST . After listening to my voice she wakes up and hummed in response .

Have some breakfast and then we can get ready for today party . Tae said while keeping the tray on the bed .

Tae I want to continue my studies . But would it be possible . You asked while having some juice .

Yeah Y/n it would be possible but after you give birth to our cute baby . Then I will help you with it . I will take care of the baby and you . So you can complete your degree . Tae Said in a very sweet voice .

Time skip .

 TAE why did you wanted me to wear a lehenga

TAE why did you wanted me to wear a lehenga . I would have wear a dress . You said while he was admiring you .

I wanted to see you wear something indian . Because you wore hanbok yesterday . I have been married in your culture to so this the best thing . He did while still admiring you and standing in a single position .

Now close your eyes I have surprise for You . He said while covering your eyes with a piece of cloth .

Time skip . (At the venue )

Now open your eyes . He said while removing the piece of the cloth from your eyes .

Just when you open your eyes and you saw your second family that means all of your friends from India . You just started crying 😭 and hugged tae tightly .

Thank you so much for this beautiful surprise . You said while still hugging him tight . The emotions you felt we were crazy . Even if your family wasn't there your second family was there with you .

The celebration started you were with your friends . Enjoying every bit of moment with them . Suddenly the boys called you . So you just excused your self for a moment .

Bts PoV .

Jungkook : Y/n can you introduce us to your friends especially the girls . They are really beautiful . (All of them nodded together )
Y/n : You guys . Ok but healthy flirting is allowed not more than that .

They just nodded their head a while smiling like crazy .

Y/n : Guys you now them right .
Abhi : Yeah the people who you use to fangirl a lot . Listen to their music all the time .
(You got flustered )

They stared interacting with each other . But I noticed my dear friend and big sister Mou di Dreamy_097  and Yoongi flirting with each other .

I ship them together totally .

After some time .

Tae : Y/n there is one more surprise for you .
Y/n : Tae how many things have you prepared .

Tae : Just wait and watch . He kissed your lips and went somewhere .

Then the lights went off .

You heard some music .

( Do watch the video . To understand the story
ahead )

When I saw them . All I could think of how much this man loves me that he prepared this . Even if he can't really understand what they are saying .

Tears started coming out of my eyes . Thinking he is the best man I could ever find in my entire life .

After the performance

Bts : Did you like it . We tried our best .

Y/n : You guys seriously wanted me to cry again and spoiled my makeup .

But I loved it . Thanks . You guys are now my family . My everything .

The function ended . Everyone went to there hotels and houses .

Y/n : Trust me falling in love with you is my best decision which I ever have taken . It would always be like that .

Tae : You are the best thing that happened to me after bts and army .

We both just walked holding hands .

Author nim : This series will be over soon . Thank you for love . I hope you liked it . 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜