Baby comes to the world

"Y/n you need to take care of yourself. Your due date is pretty close , anytime you feel contractions please rush to the hospital" . As she said you nodded . Tae helped you get up because it was difficult for you , the baby is making you weak with every passing day  but you couldn't wait to see the baby as soon as it comes to the world .

"Y/n I am sorry it's so difficult for you" . Tae said in a apologetic tone while seeing your current situation . "Hey it's alright , being able to have your little one in the world, would give double happiness than the little pain it's causing me". As you said and smiled .

It has been one week since the last appointment with the doctor and it's late in night but you are unable to sleep , the feeling of  being uncomfortable is taking a toll on you and then you realise that these are some early contractions that are happening . You tried to wake tae up as fast as possible . "Y/n what happened are you alright , do you need anything. He said after while still in half asleep . I am having contractions tae I need to go to the hospital". As he heard the word contractions he dashed as fast he can to grab your stuff and the keys .

At the hospital

"Y/n just take deep breath's". Tae said trying to keep you calm , where you were screaming in pain while your contractions increased . The boys , tae family and your school senior was also there .

"Tae can you stop moving here and there , she will be alright",Namjoon was trying to make him calm down . When he was getting tensed as every moment passed .

It was past 3 three hours and the doctor finally came out with a smile on her face . "Congratulations Mr. Kim you are a father now , your wife and your daughter are perfectly fine".

He couldn't control his tears of happiness where he heard he is father now of a beautiful princess with his queen . He couldn't wait to see the little one and his love  who gave the best gift to him that he could ever imagine .

After sometime tae went into the room , where y/n was still sleeping , with a crib near her . As I went close to it I saw a beautiful doll like baby sleeping she looked a lot like her mother but her smile was just like me . I see y/n waking up and she gives a tired smile .

"Y/n look how much she looks like you but her smile is like me" where tae was talking to you with such happy emotions you become emotional 😭 thinking about how your family could be present in this movement with you but they were not  and the tears flowing down from your eyes .

"Tae I miss my family, I have family and friends but I miss my mom and dad , I don't know how will tell our daughter about her mom parents". He came and hugged you tight and you let all the emotions flow down . He could understand your situation but couldn't do anything . "Y/n please don't cry , I will try my best to convince them don't worry". He said trying to console you . "Tae there is no need they will never agree , if they would have cared they would have at least called once , I will always love them  but you will never beg for forgiveness or nor your family . If they want to back they if they don't I will just tell the baby that her mom parents live far away that's all when she ask" . You said trying to act strong for your new family and friends.