ARGUMENT

Y/N POV 
It has been 1 month I have started my university and it has hectic since the day 1 . Shifting to another country to study , maintain studies and keeping up with grades to maintain the scholarship has been difficult.
That's why I have not been able to give time to tae and I know that's wrong on my end but I barely get time eat and sleep these days . 
So I decided to call him today and a plan surprise for him with help of members .

BTS POV
Namjoon : Y/n called me yesterday told that she wanted to plan a small surprise for tae  from her side .
Jungkook: What is it hyung .
Namjoon : Explains the plan .
Jimin : So it is a virtual date surprise .
Namjoon : Yeah they have not spend time with each other lately because she was super busy but she wants surprise him  with a virtual date because she cannot come here .
Jin : She asked me to cook for him something special . So I am incharge of cooking.
Jimin : Me , jungkook , jhope hyung and yoongi hyung would handle the decoration .
Namjoon : I have to keep tae hyung away from the venue .
Bts : Ok done .

TAE POV (calling y/n )
Y/n : (hope he doesn't know about the surprise) Hi tae .
Tae: You have been too busy these days .
Y/n : Hmmm......
Tae : Can you give me real answers than just making a sound . ( He shouts at me from the call )
Y/n : Tae you know I have been busy these days and university is really hectic and I have to manage a lot of things .
Tae : I am busy too Y/n . But I always make time for us .

Glares at you from the call

Glares at you from the call .
Y/n : I know I understand but I need to handle a lot of things and this new country it takes time to adjust tae . You need too understand .
(Suddenly your guy friend from university  came his name his Eric )
Eric : Hey y/n . We are going to the cafe .Do you wanna come .   Are you talking to someone .
Y/n : Yeah .You guys go I am gonna meet u later .
Tae: So he is the one you are spending your time with all these days .
Y/n: Tae you are misunderstanding everything . He is my senior in university and we are working on project together.
Tae : So why he invited you to cafe . Ohhh yeah for date .
Y/n : Tae you are not  understanding my point here . He is my friend and we were not going alone to the cafe . Other friends are also going .
Tae : So first he was your senior but now he is your friend . Oh woowww Y/n . I never expected this from you .
Y/n : (Y/n rage burst out after all the time ) Tae  your are behaving as crazy as I would ever imagine . You are being possessive over nothing .
Tae : (he also shouted ) Oh yeah . You think you are great working so hard but I think you are spending your time with some other guys . Yeah I don't trust you right now . 

Tae just cut the call .

You went back to your room in your hostel and started crying . 

( Time skipped to the surprise for tae hyung

( Time skipped to the surprise for tae hyung . Y/n forgot to tell the guys not to do anything about the date as they had fight . So the boys executed the plan perfectly)

BTS POV :
Namjoon : Is everything ready now .
Jin : Yeah . Food is ready .

 Jimin : The room is ready too

 Namjoon : It is beautiful yet simple that how  y/n wanted it

Namjoon : It is beautiful yet simple that how  y/n wanted it .
Yoongi : Now lets call taehyung .
Jimin : I will call him .
(Time skip  Taehyung arrives in the room )
Tae : what is all of this .
Namjoon : Y/n called us yesterday  and told how you guys are not able to spend time together because of her busy schedule so she was awake till late  night planned all of this and we help her execute her plan .

Tae : I messed up  big time .
Jin : What happened . What did you do .
Tae : So I called y/n earlier and she was with her classes but I shouted at her and kinda accused her of cheating on me with her senior . We had a big argument .
( Tae started to cry about how he broke your heart )

Namjoon : You should call her right now and apologise to her

Namjoon : You should call her right now and apologise to her . 

Tae tries to call you but you don't pick up his calls .

Yoongi : Maybe you should give her some time to get over and then call her .
Jhope : Yes hyung is right give her some time .
Jimin : It is okay she will get better soon .

All the members left from there .

Tae just try to understand the whole situation and decides to give you some time for your self .