The destiny

Bts PoV : Tae comes to the dorm smiling at his peeks . What happened tae why are you smiling and your are blushing too .
Tae : I met someone today at the coffee shop and she helped me out to escape the fans but she was weird but cute .
Jungkook: why hyung ? Did she do something.
Tae: I thought when she saved she didn't knew who I was but when I confronted her it turned out she was an army .
Namjoon: ok what happened next .
Tae : she started crying and started thanking me and told me that we are the reason she came to Korea but then when I asked her why didn't she started taking pictures or took an autograph of me when she knew it was me , the answer made me surprised.
Bts : what's was the answer?
Tae : That she knows that and respects that I am a normal adult who has certain private life and she thinks being army we already gave them so much of  our life and that she doesn't need to disturb my private life and she is happy seeing me or one of the members from away .
Bts : she is different from the people we meet daily . So what's her name and where is she from ?
Tae : she is Y/N from India.
Bts : INDIA!  So Tae do you like her , is she pretty.
Tae : she is pretty but ....... I like her personality more than her beauty . I hope I see her again soon.
At 8 pm evening
Y/N : It is evening time now I am alone at han river . If you think where is my family , they are at the hotel resting and they allowed me to be here as it is very close to our hotel.
It is so beautiful here .
Tae Pov : I was at the Han river alone to think about what happened today . But then I saw a familiar face and it was ........... Y/N .
Y/n pov : I felt someone tapping at my back and know how to do self defence I made that person fall on the ground and when I turned around It was......... Taehyung . ( oh shit what have I have done ) . I quickly help him standing up .
Y/ N : I am sorry . I thought it was a pervert . Are you fine .
Tae: I am fine .You are really strong .
Y/N : What are you doing here .
Tae : Just here to get some peace and you .
Y/n : Spend some alone time .
Tae :How can you react so normal in front me . Are really an army .
Y/ n : Yes I am an army and if you ask me when I become an army it was in love yourself era .
Tae : So you are a new army .
Y/n : Yes
Tae : Fav song from love yourself era .
Y/n : Fake love . But do u talk to every army like that .
Tae : No not like that and you are very unique. So what's your age .
Y/n: I am 18 this trip is for my 18 birthday and turning an adult .
Tae : You are very cute and small .
Y/ n : I am not small I am 5'6 that's more than a average height of both are countries.
Tae : okkkk I agree . But little girl like you should not be here alone .
Y/ n : My hotel is really near this place so my parents allowed me to have a walk around the river .
Tae : okkkk . How many people are there in your family .
Y/n : 4 including me . Mom , Dad and older brother .
Tae :Sooo ....... Do you have boyfriend.
Y/n : Boyfriend I used to but .
Tae : But.......
Y/N : I found out he cheated on me before my birthday.
Tae: ohhh Are you all right now .
Y/ n : (start crying ) I thought he loved me truly   He was my first boyfriend and I loved him so much .
Tae : It's okay , shit happens .
Y/ n : ( stops crying ) I have to go now my parents must be worried.
Tae : Bye . But can we meet again tomorrow here only and can I get your number .
Y/n : Yeah ok we can meet again but my number I am gonna give to u when I am sure It's the right moment . Bye
Tae Pov
She left and we are gonna meet here agin tomorrow but thing that she didn't give her number to me I that what makes her different .
I stayed a little a longer there to admire that night and thought maybe she is my destiny