He is my lucky charm

RESULTS DAY
Y/n PoV: I am scared way to much and if you are thinking about what I am scared about , it is the day of my results and today I am going to find out what is in my future .
Tae Pov : I think I should call her . She must be soo scared right her results are coming out today .
Namjoon: Tae what are you stressed about . I noticed that you are worried about something .
Jhope : Yeah . I noticed that too . Is everything fine between you and y/n .
Jimin : Did you guys had a fight ?
Tae: No everything is fine between me and her but .........
Namjoon: But what ?
Tae: Y/n is really stressed these days because her results are coming out today and she was freaking out yesterday till a point where she threw up . But I am thinking should I call her right now .
Jhope : You should call her and be with her in that moment and we are gonna help you cheer her up .

Tae calling Y/n
Tae : Hi bae . Are you fine now . Are ur results out .
Y/n : Hi . They are not out yet but tae I am very scared right now . My parents are expecting a lot from me and if  I don't perform well then are going to be disappointed in me .
Tae: Hey listen don't worry about it . I am gonna be with you on call until you get your results.
Namjoon : Hey y/n don't worry . We know you are gonna perform well.
Jungkook: Yeah . Don't worry .
Jhope : Y/N . I am your hope ,  you are my hope . So don't worry hope right here .
( y/n got relaxed a little bit with help of  members)
(TimeSkip the results are out now and y/n is about see her results)
Y/n : Tae it is opening . I don't wanna see it . I am scared .
Tae : Y/n relax and just be confident and see it .
Y/n : (she sees it ) scream.................
Tae: Y/n what happened are you fine .
Y/n : I got accepted ...........oh my goddd I am accepted with 100% scholarship .
Tae : I told you . You are going to do great . Now go inform your parents . Remember to give me a treat when we meeet .
Bts : Us tooo .
Y/n : Ok my treat when I see you guys . But I don't when but yeah .
Y/n : Tae wait .....
Tae: what happened
Y/n : I love you and you are my lucky charm .

Tae got all shy after hearing y/n sudden comment

Y/n cut the call because she turned all red after saying that to him .

BTS Pov :
Namjoon: These two kids are so cute . One got shy and another turned a red tomato.
Jin: These kids make feel single .
Jungkook : Awwwww . Cute little couple
Jimin: Look at him he still smiling like an baby .
Yoongi: Anyways My work is done and I am going to sleep .

Tae Pov : She confessed to me for the first time and she even said it that I am her lucky charm . I am so lucky to have her in my life .