Jumps and letters

Jumping out of a plane hadn't sounded so bad until you were actually up in the sky waiting to jump from a perfectly good plane.
Liv wasn't nervous to start with but now- now she was shitting herself, she was sat next to Bill and George who looked to be fine with the whole jumping thing.
"Hey Bill I'm starting to ask myself what the fuck am I doing here!" She yelled in his ear and she saw a toothy grin form on his face as he shock his head.
"You'll be fine Sunshine! Just thing of Lieutenant Speirs at the bottom and you'll be right!" The look of shock on her face made him double over laughing which caused a couple of the guys to look over with confused looks.
"Fuck you!" She yelled to him but she couldn't help but shack her head with a smirk on her face.
Ever since her party the boys have been giving her shit about Lieutenant Speirs.
They all saw him leave after you and they knew he walked you back to camp, they just loved to tease you about it all the time now.

Before you got into the plane for your first jump you were called over by winters who was standing with Lewis and Ron.
You walked over with a sigh.
"Sir's" you nodded and they nodded back.
"How you feeling?" Lew asked with a nudge of your shoulder.
"I'm doing fine Lewis, I'm not some baby you know, I can handle jumping out of a plane" he chuckled and looked at Ron who just shock his head with a smile.
"Oh I know sweetheart-, just wanted to make sure was all" you rolled your eyes and pulled the finger at Lewis before walking off to your plane.
You turned your head at the last minute and looked Lew right in the eyes and smirked.
"Hey Lew!" You yelled
"What!" He yelled back and you laughed while looking him up and down.
"Your flys open" you thrown your head back and laughed as his eyes widened and he looked down, and sure enough his fly was down. You carried on walking with a laugh and you heard Lewis ask Dick how the hell she knew that and why she was looking, Dick didn't have an answer and neither did Ron, he even checked his own Fly to make sure you hadn't court him out, lucky he was fine.
//

"STAND UP!" You heard Winters yell and then you were up and hooking up to the wire above your head. Bill was in front of you and now Eugene behind you.
"You ok" Gene asked and you just nodded and he gave your shoulder a small squeeze.
You got the call for equipment checks which went fine and then to call off.
You felt Gene pat your arm with a 'four ok!' And you called your number out while patting Bill on the arm.
Before she knew it liv was jumping from the plane and the wind hit her face, she felt the parachute open and she was pulled up a little.
You took the time to admire the view, it wasn't all that scary after all but you still had four more jumps to do before you got your wings.
She was going to be the first female to get jump wings in the army. She was going to go down as history in years to come. She had never thought about it like that before until now while descending from the sky.
As her feet hit the ground so did her body, with a groan liv sat up and undid her shot and got up, everyone else was doing the same and then she took off to the assembly point with gun in hand.
She ended up running next to shifty and Grant who sent her smiles which she returned.
One down four more to go.
//

Liv was walking to grab some food in the cafeteria when she heard her name being called, she looked over and Lewis waving her over who was sat with Dick,Ron and another man.
You sighed and walked over.
"Yeah?" You asked, Lew slid over so you could take a seat and you groaned while sitting next to him.
"What's up grumpy" Lew asked and you glared his way, the others chuckled.
"Well I just wants to enjoy my food Lewis and now I'm here because- why am I here?" Lew rolled his eyes and leaned back a little.
"This here is Lieutenant Harry Welsh, he's transferred from the 82nd to Easy"
You stuck your hand out and he shock it.
"Nice to finally meet you Corporal, heard a lot about you" you rolled your eyes.
"All good things I hope sir" he sent you a toothy smile and nodded.
"Oh definitely all good things, and please just Harry will do around this lot" you nodded "well it's just Liv then if we are going with no formalities" he nodded and looked to Dick.
You felt a pat on your shoulder and looked up to see Lewis holding a letter.
"What's that?" You asked while leaning over the table and taking some food off Ron's plate. You heard a 'hey!' Come from him but you just winked at him, a grin formed on his face as he carried on eating.
"This young lady is for you, it's a letter from home" you snatched the letter from him and squealed like a little girl.
You looked up and saw all eyes on you from the four men.
"Sorry I've been waiting for a letter for ages" they nodded and waited for you to open it to see what's inside.
"Go on then open it up, what's the Goldstone family have to say" you giggled and ripped the envelope open and you pulled out three letters.
"You have three letters in one envelope" you looked at Harry and laughed
"way to spot the obvious Sherlock" you heard Ron chock on his drink and you just laughed as he sent you a small glare but he couldn't keep the smile off his face.
"Do you want to know what's in them? Cause I'll read them out if you want" you asked while deciding what one to open first.
"That's up to you Liv" dick said and you nodded.
You picked up the first one and opened it.
You could tell it's from Elliot just by the writing.
"This ones from my oldest brother" you smiled down, the officers all exchanged smiles them selfs, just watching you be so happy about hearing from your family made them happy.