Story time

It had been a couple of weeks after that incident when Liv got to actually show the men how good she was at shooting her rifle. None of them had ever seen liv even fire gun, she was excited to show off her skills.
Most of the men knew she had a back ground with a rifle or just a gun in general but that's all they knew, liv kept herself to herself, she didn't tell people much about her life back home or much about her family. The boys all wanted to know but she just wasn't ready to tell her story yet.

As Easy walked to the shooting range with there rifles and M1's over there shoulders, they saw Dog company also making there way over as well. Most of the men groaned when they saw Dog company, neither of the companies got a long that great, it was painful sometimes to be around them, but what couldn't they do? Liv thought.

"Ahhh Easy company look what the cat dragged in, oh wait your always have a pussy in your company" Liv rolled her eyes at the comment coming from Dog.
A lot of the men in Easy had to bit there teeth so they didn't rip that guy a new one.
"Oh can't talk now?" The same guy asked.
Liv stopped and turned to the guy, most of easy stopped as well while standing behind her. She looked the guy right in the face and smirked.
"Sorry what was that? I don't speak bullshit" Liv replied to the guy, his smirk rolling off his face as he didn't know what to say back to you. All the day guys laughed.
Liv went to walk away but stopped and turned back to the Dog company guys.
"Oh it's also pretty hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence" and with that Liv walked off with the rest off Easy while the chuckled and cheered on there girl. While Liv carried on walking she saw Lieutenant Speirs stood there with a smirk on his face. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She didn't know but Ron had heard the whole conversation between her and one of his men, he definitely knew you could handle yourself.

"Ok boys what and learn" you said as you got up off the grass to your name being called. Liv grabbed her rifle and walked over to lieutenant Winters and lieutenant Nixon. They both had small grins on there faces.
"Go on Liv show then how it's done" Nix said and she chuckled while nodding her head.
The whole of dog and Easy watched as Liv got onto her stomach and placed her rifle in front of her, she got into a comfortable position and looked down her scope. The target was over 700 meters away, it was pretty far to say the least. She knew she could do it though.
As she loaded the rifle with ammonium she heard George talking with Bill, they were making a beat on if she missed or not.
Bloody idiots she thought.

As Liv looked down her scope she zeroed in on her target. She placed her finger on the trigger and took a breath in, before she let her breath out she fired and then repeated her actions until the bullets were all fired. Once she had finished she stood up and turned around. When she turned around she saw shocked faces. Cleary they all had little faith she thought to herself.
Nix was the first one to walk over to her and pat her on the shoulder.
"I'm just glad your on out side liv" she chuckled at her lieutenant.
She walked back over to her small group and they all just watched as she sat down.
"What?" She asked with a small laugh.
"Oh nothing... just the fact that you can shot like that" George said and Liv rolled her eyes.
"Well what did you expect really? Come on guys I'm a sniper. If I was that bad at shooting I wouldn't be one would I" Liv said as she took her helmet off.
"She's got a point fellas" Shifty said and she chuckled at him.
Little did Liv know but Ron was so shocked with how well she handled that rifle and to not miss her target once, he didn't know what to say. He knew she would be good but he didn't know she would be that good.

———————————

After the shooting range the company got the rest of the afternoon off. Which never ever happened. Not with Sobel around anyway.
Liv was sat on her bed reading a book when Sobel marched in and stopped at her bed. Liv shot up and salutes the lieutenant. He didn't salute back. Prick she thought.
"Corporal what is this" he said while pointing to the book on her bed.
She looked back to her bed and then back to him.
"Uh it's a book sir" she asked with a confused look.
The boys around her watched as Sobel looked her up and down. They didn't like that, and neither did Liv.
"Who said you could be reading Corporal?" He asked while getting a little closer. Liv backed away a bit but still kept her eye contact on him.
"Well sir it's in a spare time, everyone played card and I read my book" she said and she heard someone chuckle. She looked past him to see Bill trying to hide his smirk.
"Well I'm taking it. It's not army property therefore it isn't aloud!" He yelled in her face. She blinked a couple of time and watched him pick up the book and take it away. She went to say something but she was frozen on the spot, she had tears forming and she tried her very best to not let them fall.
Little did Sobel know but that book was important to liv. It was a gift from her grandfather before he died.
The boys watched as Liv just stood there frozen while tears formed in her eyes. Shifty was the first one to get up from his game and walk over to her.
"Liv why don't you sit down" he whispered, that's when a sun came out of her mouth. Shifty court her in his arms as she collapsed.
He rubbed her back with his hand and sat her down on her bed.
"Shhh it's okay liv, let it out" he whispered and she just cried into his chest while hanging onto his shirt. The other boys watched on at there little sunshine as she cried into shifty's chest.
George and Bill were the next to get up and walk over to her. Liv started to calm down it's the running of shifty's hand on her back. George and Bill sat on the floor in front of her and waited till she was calmed down to talk.
After a little while liv pulled away from shifty and wiped her eyes with her hands.
"I'm sorry" she whispered and she felt a hand on her knee.
"Hey don't be sorry Liv, it's okay to cry" George whispered and she just nodded at him.
"That book was just special to me, it was a gift from my grandfather before he passed away" she whispered and she heard the three boys sigh with understanding.
"Well I'm sorry he took that book from you Liv, truely I am. You don't deserve to have to one gift your grandfather gave you be taken from you, it's not right" shifty said while still rubbing her back.
You nodded and just sat there with the three boys for company.
After a little while Bill chuckled and all three looked to him.
"You know Liv that's the first time you've opened up to us about something close to you" Bill said and the other two boys chuckled as well while nodding there heads.
Liv thought about it and she agreed that it was the first time she had told them anything.
She fully trusted them with everything, she wanted to tell them about her family and life back home, she thought she was ready. She looked up and them and smiled.
"Do you want to hear some more then?" She asked and three boys looked at each other and nodded.
"Fellas it's story time with Liv" Bill yelled and most of easy came and sat around Liv to listen to her. She smiled as she watched them all sit down like school children.

"Alright are we ready children?" Liv asked and she got a load of laughs back and she knew they were most definitely ready to hear her talk.
"Get on with it! I've been waiting for ages to know the details of Olivia Goldstone" Floyd yelled and she laughed and shock her head. Floyd had a smirk on his face as she pointed at him and laughed.

"Okay where to begin" she whispered.
"Okay boys, so as you know I have three brothers and two sisters, my two brothers sighed up to fight this war as well. Elliot is in the rangers as a sniper and Quinn is in the marines also as a sniper-" Liv got cut off shirt when a door opened. Everyone looked to see three lieutenants stood there.
"What's this?" Nix asked while leaning on the doorframe.
"It's story time with Liv sir! She's finally decided to tell us about her life back home and family" George said with way to much excitement. You chuckled and looked at the three officers. She saw Ron stood at the end while looking over the room.
"Well I want to know the details!" Nix said and made his way over to the group and sat down. Nix turned around to Ron and Dick and waved them over.
"Alright what did we miss?" Nix asked. The boys told him about her brothers being snipers as well.
"No shit! Looks like it runs in the family huh?" Nix asked and Liv nodded while blushing a little.
"Uh yes I suppose so sir" she said.
"Alright carry on" Floyd said as he turned back to her.
"Ok Um as I was saying, my brothers are both snipers, they are the two siblings I'm very close with out of my family, we all just get a long very well.
Back home it was never very quite with 8 of us walking around it screaming at each other" the boys laughed at that. "I uh live I'm in the Montana mountains in a massive wooden cottage, I always went out hunting with my father and my two brother-"
"What about your sisters?" Floyd asked, the boys groaned and smacked his head, Liv rolled her eyes at him.
"Well Floyd my sisters are 18 and 15 so no you can't get with them, and that's before you even ask. It's a god damn No!" Liv stated and me laughed, as well as the three officers.
Liv thought about what else to say.
"Uh me and my sister aren't actually that close, they are very much girly girl and I'm just well boring old me I suppose, not a fan of getting all dressed up and stuff, just isn't for me" Liv stopped for a moment and looked around at the faces in front of her. They were all so drawn into her story, it well life story of you will. She just smiled.
"What about your parents?" George asked.
"Uh well me and my mother don't always see eye to eye but my and my father are just joined at the hip back home. I'll admit I'm his favourite l, told me himself I was" the boys chuckled and nodded.
"Girls are always dad's favourites" Bill said and a lot of the boys nodded.
"But me and my dad just have a different bond you know? He doesn't care what I do or who I'm with as long as I'm happy. He always told me that if I was happy then he was happy, I just love him for that" the boys softened when listening to liv talk about her father.
"Do you have an photos of your family?" Lieb asked and Liv nodded. She got up and pulled her photos from her truck out. She passed them around and watched as the boys looked over the photos of her family. She heard some them gushing over how stunning she looked in them and how cute she was with her father and brothers.
"Who is this Liv?" Dick asked. She got up and went over to the three officers and sat down in the middle of them.
"That's my little brother, Eugene, he's 17, he's the most innocent of the family, absolutely adorable" nix chuckled as you decided your little brother.
"What he is Nix! He's just so pure and innocent" the three chuckled. You looked to Ron and he smiled at you.
"You have a nice family Liv" she blushed and looked back at everyone still looking over the photos.
"Yeah I suppose I do" she whispered as she looked back at him. He smiled and looked down at his hands.
"Liv this is supper cute!" Liv looked up and saw chuck coming over with George. They shown her the photo and it was a photo of Liv and her father. He had has arm around her shoulder and was looking down at her while she looked up at him with a massive smile on her face.
"Aw yeah I remember that day so well!" She said with excitement and they both chuckled at her.

After a couple more minutes she got up and went back to her bed as all the photos made there way back to her.
"Well boys that's it for story time I'm afraid" there were groans from all of them and she chuckled.

Liv finished packing her things away as the boys got up and went back to doing there own things, the three officers had left not long after.
Liv didn't know telling the boys her life story would make her so happy.
So far she had come across Ronald Speirs three times and still knew nothing about the man. Yet he now knew about her family.
She wanted to find out more.