What! 

With Sobel gone Easy company finally could breath without having to stress about making the big jump with Sobel. The NCO's couldn't be more relived with Sobel being transferred out.
It hand been a couple of weeks since Sobel's leave and Liv could see the men relax and bound properly with each other, having Winter's back also made the men happy.
Now they have a new CO, from backer Company.
It was February 13 1943 and easy company were headed for the Brooklyn Naval ship yard, they were going to England.
Of course the men were excited, it just meant new meat for the men to jump on. The poor women Liv thought.
As the train had pulled up into Brooklyn everyone started to get up and grab there stuff.
Bill grabbed your bag down for you and sent you a wink.
"There we go sweetheart" liv pushed his shoulder playfully and walked out the train with Bill and George not far behind.
Liv had never been to Brooklyn before but from what she could see she wasn't going to be seeing much of it anyway. They were to get on the ship and set sail.
"Liv!" You turned at the shout of your name and saw lieutenant Winters waving you over, George took your bag from you and nodded over to winters.
Walking over you could see other Army officers talking with Winters and Nix who had turned up out of the blue.
"Sir you wanted to see me" he nodded and made room for you to stand next to him.
"Liv this is Lieutenant Holmes and Lieutenant Miles, they are in the rangers, and serve with your brother" that definitely got your attention and a smile formed on your face as it did on winters.
"Is my brother here!" You asked while looking at all four officers in front of you.
They all had different smiles on there faces.
"Actually Sargent both of your brothers are around here" liv's mouth hung open a little and eyes wide as the information was processed in her brain.
"Sorry sir, did you say both of my brothers?" You saw him nod and you felt tears forming in your eyes. It had been a two years without seeing Elliot and Quinn. It had been hard for you but also for them.
"Yes Sargent they are both here" without knowing what you were doing you jumped onto the officer and hugged the life out of him.
You missed the looks everyone was giving you as they walked past but Nix and Dick knew all to well that you were just over joyed.
Pulling yourself off the officer you straighten your uniform out and apologised.
"We will get everyone settled and then we will send for your brothers, how does that sound?" You nodded at Winters and he dismissed you.
Running back over to Bill and George who had joined Chuck and Floyd you couldn't keep the excitement in.
George being the first on to see the massive smile on your face raised his eyebrows at you and the others turned to see who George was looking at.
"Whats got you so happy sweetheart?" You giggled and jumped up and down on the balls of your feet.
"You will never believe who is here at the same shipping yard!" All three boys shrugged there shoulders.
"My two brothers are here! Can you believe that, and I get to see them later on!" Bill now understood why you had a massive smile on your face, as did the other three.
"Well that's bloody awesome isn't it Liv, finally get to meet the two men that mean so much to you" you rolled your eyes at Bill and he put an arm around your shoulder.
"We are happy for you Kid" George said as Bill lead you away with the other three following close behind.
Settle in. See my brother. Have my brothers meet my new brothers. Today couldn't get any better!
//

A couple of hours had passed since you heard about your brothers being in Brooklyn and you couldn't keep your mind off the fact that they were not that far away from you.
Being a Sargent you got billeted with all the other Sargents in easy, it wasn't anything new to you.
You ended you setting a bed next to Floyd and George so you were in the middle of then both, Bill was across from you as was Chuck.
Sitting down on George's bed with him sitting behind you he started to brush your hair and redo the braid for you.
"Your sisters must me really lucky to have a big brother like you George" you heard him chuckle as his fingers ran through your hair.
"I suppose so yeah, I just like trying to take the stress off mum ya no?" You hummed in acknowledgement and closed your eyes as he continued to braid your hair.
While being so relaxed in George's hands you didn't hear the door open and the footsteps come in.
It wasn't until George stopped braiding your hair that you opened your eyes and looked over your shoulder at George, he just had a massive smile on his face.
"Oi shit head" your head spun around and in front of you stood your two older brothers. They both had grown taller and both and gotten more handsome then before.
Jumping of George's bed you ran and jumped into Elliots arms as he held then open for you, Elliot spun your around and laughed.
You hugged him so tight as he did the same, you heard the boys 'aww' at you both and it made tears roll down your face. As he put you back down on the floor you pulled away and he cupped your checks.
"You just keep getting gorgeous don't you Liv" you rolled your eyes and pushed him back a little.
"What about me?" You looked over Elliots Shoulder and saw Quinn stood there with a grin on his face and his arms open wide.
"Quinn!" You squealed as you pushed past Elliot and wrapped your arms around Quinn.
Pulling away you looked at both of your brothers and just laughed.
"Gotten taller I see" they both scoffed and pushed each of your shoulders, making you stumble back a little.
"Still short and scrawny I see" you flipped Elliot off and he shock his head and laughed.
You felt someone put an arm around your shoulder and saw it was Bill.
"Oh yeah Elliot, Quinn this is Bill and that over there is George and the two over there are Floyd and Chuck" they both waved and smiled at the the four men.
"So this is who's replaced us huh?" Elliot asked while sticking his hand out to Bill. His arm left your shoulder and he shock your brothers hand.
"This little lady is just one amazing girl" Quinn scoffed "god what's she brainwashed you with" you glared at Quinn and you heard George chuckle behind you.
"Don't even start George Luz or I'll fuck you up" Elliot whistled as he slung an arm around your shoulder.
"Still got that mouth though haven't ya" rolling your eyes you looked up at Elliot and he kissed your forehead.
"So go on tell us what's new with you" nodding you pulled them both over to your bed and they sat down on either side of you.
Over the afternoon all three of you shared stories from your company's, what training was like, new friends you all mad and of course how much you missed each other.
Hearing the door open made everyone look up and in walked Winters and Nix, you smiled at them both and they walked over to you.
"These must be your brothers?" Winters asked as he shock both there hands.
"Sir's this is Elliot and this is Quinn"
"Nice to meet you sir's" Quinn said while shacking Nix's hand and Elliot did that same "Sir"
Nix and Dick shock the two boys hands and gave them each a nod.
Liv spent hours talking with her brothers as did the guys of easy, they loved hearing stories about you as a kid from Elliot or seeing Quinn take the Micky out of you, they could see how close you were with them both. Once it got to 10pm that night it was time for liv's brothers to go back to there companies.
"Well this is where we love and leave you Liv" looking up at her brother was when the tears started. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you into his chest, wrapping your arms around his side you held him tight.
George and Bill softened seeing you like that, so cute and vulnerable with your brothers.
Pulling away Elliot kissed your head and messed your hair up, smacking his arm he chuckled.
Quinn pulled you into a bone crushing hug and ran his hands up and down your back. As he pulled away from you he looked over your shoulder at the boys who stood and watched.
"Now you lot better look after her, if anything happens to her I'll come found you myself and kill you" you rolled your eyes and the guys behind you chuckled but all nodded, Bill was the one too pipe up.
"We will do everything we can to get her home at the end of this don't you worry" Bill shock hands with Quinn and Elliot as did all the other guys.
As you walked your brothers to the door the boys gave you three some space and went back to there games.
Elliot paused at the door and turned around with something in his hands, it was a small brown box and it had yellow ribbon holding it shut.
"What's this?" You asked as you raised an eyebrow at your brother. He smiled and handed it to you.
"This is your late birthday present" you tilted your head to the side a little and took the box from his hands, looking at Quinn and nodded for you to open it.
Opening the box you removed the paper from the top and saw a blue ring, you gasped and jumped into both there arms, some of the boys had stopped what they were going when hearing you gasp.
Pulling away you took the ring out and put it on your right hand.
"Oh my god it's beautiful thank you Elliot, and thank you Quinn" hugging them both as tight as you could before they had to go was something you were going to remember for a long time, you had no idea when you were going to see them next or even at all.
"We better be going now Liv, we'll write to you when we can, but for now you look after yourself alright" nodding your head at them both and stepping back was a hard thing to do. It was the second time you were saying goodbye to them.
"Liv" you turned at bills voice and saw him holding your camera up, your eyes lit up and nodded, your brothers saw the camera and pulled you to stand in the middle of them both, all arms around each other and Bill moved to stand to front of you three to take the photo.
All three of you in uniform and together for what might be the last time. Looking up at Elliot he looked down at you and smiled, Bill court it on camera and smiled, he knew the bond very well between brother and sister, he had those bonds with his siblings.
"Alright go now before I cry again" they both chuckled and kissed your head.
"Bye liv" you waved at Quinn who walked out first, Elliot got to the door and turned his head.
"Love you, you little shit" you laughed and rolled your eyes.
"Love you too big shit, now go and be safe! I'll see you when I see you" he nodded and looked to George and Bill who stood beside you and gave them a nod, they returned it and he left out the door.
Closing your eyes you took a deep breath in and then Let it out.
"You okay?" George whispered as he put an arm over your shoulder.
"Yeah I'm ok, just knew it was going to be hard saying goodbye again" George nodded and pulled you back over to where your bed was with Floyd and Chuck who were playing cards still.
Sitting down next to Floyd you looked down at your hand to your ring your brothers had gotten you.
"What's that?" You looked up at Floyd and saw him pointing to your ring. The others had looked over as well and saw the ring on your finger.
"Elliot and Quinn got it for me, as a late birthday present" Floyd smiled and pulled you into his side, wrapping an arm around his side you leant into him.
You stayed like that for a little bit until you got tired.
"You tired?" Floyd whispered in your ear while putting his cards down and you heard Chuck groan.
Opening your eyes you nodded and he chuckled.
"Come on let's get you to bed, you've had a big day" sitting up off Floyd was a struggle on its own. He got up and grabbed your hands pulling you up, you fell into his chest and groaned at the sudden movement.
Floyd decided to just pick you up and place you on your bed which was just next to his with George on the other side of you.
As a group of Sargents you were all pretty close now, and after they saw you with your brothers they knew they had to protect you with everything they had.
Floyd pulled the blanket over you and kissed your forehead.
"I don't think I've seen Floyd like this before" Floyd turned to Bill and flipped him off.
"Fuck off Bill, she's like a little sister to me" while you were drifting off to sleep the boys could see just how young you looked while asleep and how vulnerable you could be.
Family was your weakness and they could see that.
"I hope to god nothing happens to Elliot or Quinn, because it's going to kill her if something happens" the boys agreed with Bill and sighed knowing they would all have to be there for her which in the end they didn't mind but knew it wouldn't be something easy.
"Right let's get to bed boys" Chuck whispered as he walked over and kissed your head. It was something they had all started doing when you were asleep, you of course didn't know about it.
The boys got into bed and wished each other goodnight and the lights went out. Sleep over took them as it did for you.

The ring they get you