Explaining

Once Eugene made his way to the bottom of the ship he could feel the tension in the air, he could cut it with a knife, the first person to see him was George and Skip who were sitting on liv's bunk looking off into space.
"Hey there's Gene!" Everyone in easy looked in the direction of where the medic was slowly walking over to them, Johnny jumped off his bed making his way over to Gene.
"What's the go Doc?" Sighing Eugene ponded on how to tell the men on what had happened to you.
"Liv uh got into a little bit of trouble with some guys from Dog company" Bill was the first to jump right up and start his March over to Dog company. Bull grabbed Bill's arm pulling him back.
"Let Doc finish Bill" Bill looked over to Gene and waited for him to continue.
"Winters has Welsh and Nixon out around the ship looking for the men, there was two or three- they Ganged up on her beating her up, but I've been told to tell everyone that nobody is to intervene with these men, they will get there punishment" roars of protest was heard around the group until Johnny had, had enough of the yelling.
"Shut it! Doc's right we can not intervene, especially if an officer has said not to, you'd be breaking a command if you do" sighing the men of easy understood but they weren't happy about it.
"Where is she now?" Malarkey asked once everyone quietened down.
"She's with Lieutenant Winters, she's unconscious at the moment so it will be a little while till she's awake, but she will be fine, I looked her over to double check" all anyone could do was nod and sit back down while they waited on more news about you or about the men from Dog company.
There was whispers going around easy about how if Speirs got ahold of them he'd punish them or worse kill them. Only time would tell on what Ronald Speirs was going to do to the three men from his company, and the easy boys couldn't wait to see what happened. Nobody hurt there Liv and got away with it.
And definitely not after Bill and George promised your brothers they'd look after you.

———————————————-

Ron had left you in Dick's carry while he set out to find Welsh and Nixon. He wanted these men to be punished and out of his company. Ronald Speirs wasn't a man you wanted to cross when he was angry.

Walking down to the bottom of the ship Ron saw all eyes on him, from Easy and Dog company. His company looked to be a little on edge seeing there lieutenant stood in the doorway with fire in his eyes, he wasn't wearing his garrison cap and his hands were balled up into fist's by his sides.
"Any of you seen Lieutenant Welsh and Nixon?" Ron wasn't asking anyone in particular, he just wanted an answer.
"Anyone at all!" He raised his voice a little, making some of the men jump.
"No sir we haven't seen them" Bill answered while walking up a little so he could see who had spoken. Looking at Bill he nodded and went to turn away in search of them both.
"Sir is Liv okay?" Turning his head to look over his shoulder he sighed.
"She will be fine, when she comes down I suggest you all give her some space." Before anyone could answer he left in look for welsh and Nixon.

//

Groaning in some type of pain you tried to sit up but felt hands on your shoulders pushing you down.
"It's okay liv take it easy just stay laying down" knowing right off the back that it was Dick beside she did as she was told and stayed laying down.
Opening your eyes you blinked a couple of times to adjust to the light in the room.
"What happened?" You whispered while looking over at Dick who was sat to your left.
"Ron found you laying in a hall way being beaten up by three men from his company, he's not long gone to look for them" closing your eyes you nodded, no wonder you felt like shit.
You felt your face and hissed as your hand slid over your eyebrow, it must of been split open you thought.
"I'll tell you now Dick, I didn't see it coming" the look he gave you made you roll your eyes.
"Ron will take care of it" was all Dick could say, Ron you thought, you knew he could rip someone a knew asshole if he wanted.

After a little while Liv managed to sit up and drink some water that Dick handed to her. Swinging her legs off the bed she hand been laying on she sighed, it had been a good hour since she woke up and neither her or Dick had heard anything.
Just as she was about to get up the door opened and Ron, Harry and Lewis walked in. Once seeing liv awake all three officers sighed with relief.
"How you doing Liv" Lew asked smiling, she just looked at him.
"I've been better, but thanks to muscles over here I'm okay" pointing at Ron there were a couple of chuckles from around the room.
"Can I go down to the boys?" Liv asked and saw them all look at each other, they knew Liv couldn't stay up here.
"Yeah I'll walk you down, have to go that way anyway" Harry put his hand out to pull her up and then looped his arm around she shoulder.
Watching Liv and Harry leave Ron sunk into the chair, "did you get them?" Dick asked looking from Lewis to Ron.
"Yeah we got them, they aren't staying in the airborne put it that way" Lew said while pouring himself a drink and sitting down.
Lewis didn't know wether he wanted to tell Dick want Ron did to those three men, either way he knew they deserved it, hit one of the guys al you want but a women, no one puts a hand on a women and definitely not Easy's liv.

//

Harry lead Liv down to the boys of easy and as soon as they saw there girl she was brought into hugs and kissed on the head. But once they all got a good look at her the anger came back for some of the boys, she had a black eye, a split eyebrow that had been stitched back together but Gene, and small bruises littering her checks.
"Alright give her some room fellas" Eugene said getting up and making his way over to her, guiding her to her bed she lay down and faced the wall of the ship, she wasn't in the mood for talking but just wanted to be around her boys.
For the first night on the ship a lot of the boys kept watch around the clock for anyone doing anything they shouldn't, Liv needed rest and that's just what they wanted to give her.