Docking

The 7 days in the ship went by pretty fast for the most part, Liv didn't leave her bed unless going for a shower where two of the guys would stand watch or when you got something to eat, she just didn't feel up to walking around the ship, not even to go up to the top for some air.
Everyone understood she had been shaken up a little from the whole experience and wanted to give her some time and space.
Since that day liv hasn't seen or heard from Ronald Speirs, all she knew was that he wasn't happy with what happened, you heard he went off his rocket at the three men and had them transferred out of the Airborne, but other then that you hadn't seen him.
Somehow you didn't know if you actually wanted to see him at all now, yes he saved your life but he was such a hard person to read sometimes that you didn't know if he hated your guts or was just happy to see you, either way you started to think it was best to stay away from him for a while, maybe put your mind on someone else.

You had been told today the ship would be docking in England. Finally you'd get off this ship and away from so many other faces.
Being in confined places like ships didn't do well for you, never had done but there wasn't much you could do in any way of changing it.
Sitting on your bed George came over and put his arm around you while you tied your boots up.
A lot of the men in easy company couldn't wait to get off the ship and to finally be able to breath without having someone else breathing down there necks.
"You doing ok?" Looking to the side and up at George you saw him looking down at you with a worried look.
Smiling up at him before looking back down at your boots you nodded.
"I'm fine George, a little bit sore still but other then that I'm fine" George patted your shoulder and just nodded before looking to his left and watching the men around him.

The week on the boat had flown by rather fast which you were thankful for, you had heard from some of the boys that Nixon and Welsh found the three men from Dog company and that Ron had gotten rid of them. Everyone in the company had been on edge with the fact that Ronald Speirs had already made a name for himself. He was one of the scariest guys in the battalion, even his own men were scared of him,
But Liv didn't take notice to what people said about him or even cared.
Ronald Speirs had saved your life and that's all that mattered, it was well known that these men all liked to talk and make things up so Liv wasn't surprised if that was the case with everything people said about Speirs.

Once the boat docked in England Liv couldn't help but sigh with relief and sprint down the ramp of the boat to the ground of London. Some of the guys found it cute how she was so happy about being back on land, sometimes forgetting how young she still was. As the men of easy walked down the ramp they took in the new place they were to call home until it was time to make the jump. It was clear to many that England was not home at all and that the weather really was just crap. But they all knew better then complain in front of the British.

Day one on British soil for the men and lady of easy company was not what they had thought it was going to be. It raining from the time they got off the boat, till 7pm that night. Some of them hadn't seen so much water in one day and were amazed by it. Liv took it in stride and tried her best to not let the rain bother her, first being locked away in a boat for a week, but now they get a down pour as well. Liv could only pray that Sobel would be kind and not make them do drill or run in the tan, she really wasn't in the mood for that.