England

Easy Company's first week in England did end up living up to itself, the boys were always at the pub at night and extremely hung over the next day, but never once did any of them complain or be late for map training or foxhole digging.
Liv shook her head as she watched Toye hold his head in his hands while Bill did all the work digging their foxhole. "Maybe you shouldn't drink so much Joe? Then maybe you wouldn't feel so shit" Joe looked her way and glared at her, liv laughed and blew him a kiss, she didn't see but Joe had a smile on his face watching her action.

After training that day Liv was walking back to her billet with some of the other guys when she spotted Lieutenant Speirs walking towards her and the group she was with, the boys started saluting Speirs as they passed, Liv was about to stand fast and salute when Speirs stopped in front of her.  "Corporal can I have a word please?" nodding at Speirs you waved the boys on for them to continue as you followed the lieutenant not far behind.
"What can I do for you sir?" Speirs turned around making you stop in your tracks so you didn't walk straight into him. "I just wanted to make sure you are feeling better after the incident on the boat" looking at his face you could see he was generally concerned for you and if you were okay. Smiling up the stern looking Lieutenant you couldn't help but blush a little as his eyes burned into your skin, "Thank you for your concern sir but I am much better now that I am not stuck on that tin can" Speirs chuckled and looked behind you, you weren't such what he was looking at but you didn't turn around to look, he stepped towards you making you stand your ground, before you had a chance to say anything he leaned in a little and raised his hand to your face, he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear that had come out of your ponytail. You didn't realise you were holding your breath until he stepped away and started walking off in the other direction, "Have a good afternoon Corporal". Turning around slowly to walk towards your billet you hadn't got a clue on what had just happened but it made you smile even wider.
England was turning out to be not so bad after all.