a male reader inside weak hero hehehe

Ayo! Got transported to another world check!

I don't do tiktok.

Hello, all you need to know is that everything is in my point of view! First person's point of view, of course.

I just woke up inside Weak hero

Haha, cliché, am I right? But seriously, I am inside Weak Hero. I wish to be inside Gray though- Just kidding, Gray and Stephen are soulmates. I don't plan on living as a misteress¹, I'll just go and find someone who really loves me.

It started out alright. Well, past tense on that. It's still the same Weak Hero universe, the plot, the characters. Then, I slowly realize that it's a reader insert story! This is unusual but it's new, i guess? Do male readers count?

And I noticed that almost every characters know me. Am I finally getting the fame and love, I know, I deserve?

As much as I'd love to flip my long silky hair for my simps, it's non-existent.

Anyway, I go to my class, which is the same class as Gray, (my crush's husband, babe pls notice my love for you already 😩) and Eugene. Much to my surprise, Stephen was there. Stephen, who the author took away from us, was there! Sitting behind Gray, wearing his angelic smile. Oh no! The bra fell off. Just kidding, I don't wear them. Why? Because I'm a manly man.

“Hey, [Name]!”

Huh.

How did Stephen said the symbol..uhh brackets! Before and after Name? How did I know that there were brackets placed? That's not even my name! Am I inside a reader insert story? Oh, right. I am.

All that panicking aside, I sat down behind the best boy, Eugene. Who am I kidding? Everyone is the best boy. Except those bullies, ugh, i bet they smell like durians. But I bet the Union boys smell good, fufufu. I don't have a smell fetish or kink, by the way.

And coincidentally, my name is Everyone. So, I'm no doubt, the best boy. Just kidding.

“Gray, you ready for round two later?” Stephen questioned Gray, his eyebrows raised up and down. Out of context, what he said was weird. Round of what, huh, Stephen? Gray was busy reading some books, which I don't know the name of. But I bet Gray was just watching Stephen the whole time.

Oh come on, I'd spend hours just looking at Stephen because he's beautiful.

“Don't go on crying if you lose,”

Lose what? His anal virginity-

“You'll be the one crying and begging me to stop,” Stephen showed a determined smile, though it has another vibe.

But okay, what did he mean by that..

Are they still talking about Takkan? Or is this an r18 talk?? I know my mind is naturally dirty but that's a different story.

“Gray is an expert at it,” Eugene joined their conversation. He probably got tired of being a third-wheel. Well, I am tired, too, but what can I say?

“Haha, expert at what?”

“In be-”

This is it! I knew it-

“-ating Stephen at Takkan,” Eugene laughed.

Okay, sorry for assuming things.

“Stephen is just bad at it,” Stephen let out an offended gasp from Gray had said. The teen with tedious hair color just shrugged, not caring about what Stephen might feel.

Gray, I swear. Treat him right or I'll snag him like a halloween candy I stole from a kid back then!

I'm an expert at stealing. Stealing the spotlight and maybe your heart, too baby. ;) Just kidding, I'm bad at both.

Classes were normal. The topics we tackled weren't that difficult. I expected some hard lessons but nah, heaven was on my side. But, they're either easy, or I'm just naturally smart. Haha, I'm beauty and brains.

I met the other characters, too! Colton was just as cute as he was! I tried pinching his cheeks, just like what Ben always did. He let me! Colton is cute sometimes. His cheeks were soft. But his face was ugly, that gives it all away. What a waste.

I also bumped into two hot guys from Yeo-il, I'm assuming, while I was on my way to get something from a vending machine. I thought they were placed outside so...

And I assumed they're from Yeo-Il because they wore the same uniform as Kingsley. Will I ever meet Kingsley and Donald? I sure hope so.

I'm sure everything is a part of the plot or whatever the author of the fanfiction I'm in wrote. I don't even know if I'm following it correctly but I'm having fun so it doesn't matter.

It made me wonder why Stephen and Gray are here though. If Stephen did wake up shortly after falling into deep slumber, would he really follow Gray? Would Stephen even consider it? Or it's the power of love? Welp, at least they gave me free snacks.

“[Name], you coming with us?”

Bitch where?

“Oh, where to?” I smiled.

“To the poolhall with Ben, Alex and Rowan,” the way Eugene said that, it made it seem that I've tagged along with them for a few times now.

“Sure!”

Why not? There's more hot guys in store for me, it seems.

Why didn't he mention Gerard and Teddy's name though?

---

¹ google it yourself

anyway im working on part two of this because why not? it's fun to write AHAHHA