Drunkenly picking up a child (unfished 🐟)

HEELO i found this in my google docs and i got hooked in the plot 😳

i wanted to know what happens next but i realized this was my draft which means i have to write more to read more 😐😐😐😐😐 fair trade but WTF bc i can't write shit now 😢

enjoy the first part of this very OOC story (ooc = out of character 😓😓 sorry)

————————

Gray Yeon's day was surely marvelous. Tripping over nothing a few times made his memories foggy; accompanied by a head splitting pain on his head, of course.

Him failing to submit paperworks on their deadline resulted to an earful from his employer saying, "You weren't like this before," Well, let me let you on in a little secret, our prince's boss who looks like someone straight out of a teenager's fap material, and also someone whose hormones are higher than your GPA; pain changes people. Gray knows that because nothing beats the pain caused by his headache. He feels quite proud of himself for getting this far without any ibuprofen.

He's doing a favor for his stomach and kidneys.

Gray sighed. His eyes tired, everything seeming to be a lie. Even a tree wasn't believable. He's sure Gerard was playing a prank on him.

“I know you're right among these trees, Gerard! I can see your hair!” He yelled, his voice was kind of inaudible at some part, given the alcohol in his system. “Take off that brown body paint, put on some clothes and fight me!” Gray really believed that Gerard was pretending to be a tree. A bystander had to call a park ranger to go and stop Gray from yelling at trees.

Gray was safely picked up by Eugene from the police station and was silent the whole time Eugene walked him home. Eugene was about to call a taxi, Gray insisted to just walk and save the earth by reducing carbon footprints.

“Gray, I'm gonna call a taxi. Stay here,”

“What..? Let's just walk! You're saving the earth that way!” Gray smiled, seeming to enjoy the thought of saving the planet. He continued to ramble on about saving the environment. Eugene gladly listened, though it was hard listening and trying to stop Gray from falling at the same.

“You're helping trees! Gerard would appreciate your help,” There he goes again, smiling as if he's not struggling to lose his balance. Eugene held him close, squeezing Gray's shoulder closer to him to support his balance.

“Gerard is more of a broccoli than a tree,” Gray nodded, agreeing with his friend's statement. With a blurry vision, Gray looked around the busy street crowded with people.

“Ah!” Gray exclaimed, it was so sudden Eugene almost let go of him. Eugene had to run after Gray who suddenly dashed off without saying anything more. It took a while for Eugene to catch his breath, by the time he finished, he saw Gray crouched down by the corner, seeming to be talking to someone.

“Look, Eugene. A kid! He stinks but I love him,” Gray hugged the kid and nuzzled his face against him. To Eugene, it was an unexpected sight to see. He never really expected that Gray loves kids in his drunken state. “I'm gonna take you home!”

“Y-You can't! That kid has parents!” Eugene reasoned. While Gray was taking his time processing what he had said, Eugene took a look at the child. The child was a boy. He didn't seem to have the best life as his clothes were dirty and loose, with a few holes here and there. Eugene guessed that the child hadn't had a proper bath since Gray did say that the child's smell wasn't pleasant. Other than that the child was adorable. His brown hair that made a gradient with red at some angles, his bangs covered his forehead. His orange eye color goes well with his innocent face. He is a child after all.

“Hey, kid. What's your name?” Eugene kneeled down to the same level as the child. He seemed quite startled but he smiled at Eugene.

The child responded. “Stephen,” His voice was small but Stephen sounded happy. Gray hugged child Stephen once again, saying that he likes his name.

“Where are your parents?” No reply came. Eugene didn't push the matter anymore. But something had to be done and no. It's not Gray taking Stephen home. But it's likely that it will happen.

“Gray, shouldn't we take him to the police station?”

“Huh?? You just picked me up from there. Let's just take the child and go home,” Gray patted the child's head. “Besides, he didn't do anything wrong. Why would I take him there?” Eugene sighed and decided to just give it up.

He told Gray many times in their walk that Gray was making some rash decision. At some point, Eugene wanted to go and drag Gray and the child to the said place. But Stephen looked really happy with Gray. He tried so many times to carry the child, Eugene told him no. At last, they reached Gray's home. He really didn't let go of the child. The boy didn't want to go away from Gray, too.

·
·
·

The next morning, Eugene received a call from Gray.

“Eugene. Tell me exactly what I did last night. And why is there a child in my house?” Gray sounded really surprised. He was the one who took the kid in but he doesn't remember. Alcohol does no good, it seems.

“About that...”

————————

damn mylo u wrote fanfics like this? u're amazin

btw

do i have to continue reading weak hero to finish this

i mean stephen is like dead so there's no more to his character that i have to know hahaha sorry stephen babe 😋 idk though i'll reread weak hero one of these days