roommates wolf and gray but wolf has a fever 🥵

y'all won't mind if i give y'all a one-shot with wolf n gray in it first, right? bc here it is, it is here 😭 aaah i just keep changing my mind hee-hee!

and uhh they'll be insulting each other (bc it's EXPECTED, knowing their relationship towards each other) so expect vulgar words BUT i added an asterisk [*] to censor them words [wink.jpg]

---

Gray has a roommate. Not the best one but he can manage.

It's just that his roommate always has complaints about everything. His roommate being such a dickhead annoyed him. Still it's fun having company.

The jerk, named Wolf Keum, doesn't know how to cook, but still tries. It was heart touching but Gray would appreciate if Wolf stopped trying to burn their dorm room down.

Today was a normal day for Gray. He was on his way back to his dorm to carry out his plan to spend his day relaxing.

The university was kind enough to give each student their own room. Though it's quite small, it can fit a single bed. For each dorm room, there's two rooms, a small living room, one kitchen and one bathroom.

( Pls don't ask me what college they go to bc i have no idea if a place accommodating as that, exists (;^ω^) thank you )

He opened the door and saw the usual environment he's in. Gray smiled in his mind, imagining the rest he'll get after all the sleepless nights he had when he was working on group projects.

THUD.

Gray was heading for his room but he heard a loud sound.

"What are you doing?" Gray asked, seeing the pathetic state of Wolf who was sprawled on the floor.

Wolf glanced at him before trying to stand up again. It only resulted to his body giving out and he fell flat again. He kept trying for a few times before giving up and just covered himself with his blanket—which he pulled with very much difficulty from his bed.

Gray, "........" (ー_ー゛)

"Did your immune system finally broke down?" Gray questioned then guessed: "Or you're still drunk?"

"My immune system breaking down.. what? You dare compare my system to you who gets mental breakdowns every night!?"

Gray frowned but didn't deny Wolf's statement, "I have a reason to cry."

Wolf rolled his eyes, "Yeah, your grades and the country bumpkin you've loved since, what, middle school? Pretty sure that's just you not getting enough love as a child."

"Stephen isn't a country bumpkin. He grew up in the same city as I did." Gray explained, not moving from where he stood. "At least, I didn't become a self-proclaimed thug like to cope with it."

"Ow, that hurt." Wolf acted hurt, "Haha, at least my crush didn't fell off the rooftop-" He then started coughing violently.

"F*ck you, Wolf Keum." Gray glared at him, "It was dumb of me to even consider helping you." He turned away and slammed the door to Wolf's room shut.

"Hey, that's foul play. I didn't drop you off the rooftop back then, aren't you grateful?" He received no answer.

( i'm sorry but did anyone get the undertone?!?1#&$@# wolf's crush didn't fell off the rooftop. wolf didn't drop gray off the rooftop!! but still, fuck you, wolf for saying such a hurtful thing <3 don't ask me how he knew about stephen though....... )

Wolf tried to stand up again. He failed so he decided to just talk nonsense.

"There is a college student in need of medical treatment and assistance! His name is Wolf Keum, very handsome and is a good person."

Wolf looked at the door.

"I would really appreciate it if someone, specifically named Gray Yeon, would help me in this pathetic state." He made his voice seem weak and crying. He wiped a stray crocodile tear that fell.

He continued to scream until Gray couldn't take it anymore.

The door was kicked open by Gray, who held a bowl of water with a clean towel in it. Gray glared at Wolf.

He helped Wolf fix his position and made him lie down on the floor, tucked him under the blanket.

Wolf, "....." O<-<

"Gray, my friend, how you've be-"

"Shut up." Gray placed the soaked towel on Wolf's forehead.

"Feels cool." Wolf said. "Haha, sticks and stones may break my bones but a fever will make me hotter." He quoted. ( his quote was originally this one-shot's title ahahhaha )

"You are ugly."

"Thank you but if that's the case then you might wanna get your eyes checked. Also, you're the prettiest one I've seen."

"I don't need glasses."

"No comment about you being pretty?"

"You just stated a fact, no need to say anything more."

"Are you a narcissist??"

"No. Just pretty." Gray said seriously. "But, I don't think that's the right term to use." He mumbled.

"Sh*t, that was smart but I ain't correcting myself."

"..." Gray didn't bother anymore.

He left Wolf alone and headed towards the kitchen to make something for Wolf. Gray will definitely make his roommate return the favor. Also, Wolf has no right to complain about the taste of the porridge he'll be making though. Or he'd force Wolf to drink medicine without water.

Wolf yelled his question to Gray. "Aren't you gonna at least help me up? Am I gonna spend my whole lifetime on this floor?"

Gray replied, "That sounds like a better option, no?"

"Yeah, a better option than eating whatever you're making."

It was a good thing that Gray can keep control of his emotions. If not, Wolf would've gotten a bruise from the wooden spoon he'll be throwing at him.

---

what am i doing hahahhaahah i kinda love n hate wolf in this dumb thing

their dorm number is 028 bc gray's bday is 15th of may, and wolf's at 13th of april

15 + 13 = 28 😍 divide it by 2, it's 14, minus 1 and it's 13, add the 1 to the other 14, it's 15!! did that make sense bc that's how my brain calculated it