happy birthday gray 😩

“Almost there!” Ben pushed Gray, who was wearing a blindfold for the supposedly surprise the eungang made for Gray's birthday.

“Can you let me walk properly instead of pushing and pulling me like a glass door? Unfortunately, I'm quite fragile as glass is,” Gray said, sighing as Ben obviously didn't  listen to his request.

“You shouldn't go to the wrong directions then,”

“You shouldn't have made wear a blindfold. Where else did they get its name? It blocks human vision. It does depend if the fabric is thin, yet here I am, blindfolded with a thick layered scarf,” Gray huffed. Truthfully, he couldn't even tell if his eyes were close or not, he could only see black.

“Just a few more steps,” Ben stated with a smile, Gray couldn't see his face, though it was evident in Ben's voice that he's more excited than the birthday boy.

“Everyone shut up! Take your places- Teddy, hold these balloons!” Alex shoved 2 green balloons to Teddy's hand. Teddy found the color quite revolting, it reminded him of brocolli. Seeing Gerard almost all the time was already enough, yet Alex, Eugene and Rowan chose to buy green balloons.

“You guys could've just tied a thread to Gerard. You wouldn't have to buy these balloons,” Teddy suggested. Gerard didn't like the idea one bit.

“No way in hell I'm doing that,” The goldie shrugged.

“Gerard might choke..” said Eugene. Rowan had his arms crossed as he nodded.

“Who'd choke from such a small force??”

“I'm still not doing it,” Gerard declined. “And some people's body are sensitive,” he mumbled.

“What?”

“What?” Gerard repeated what Teddy had said.

Alex laughed, “Haha! Afraid that you'll come when you choke on a thread?” he teased Gerard. The taller teen glared at Alex.

“Guys, they're here!” Rowan said to the others, as he saw Ben and Gray getting closer.

The door swung open, Ben leading Gray in as the gang greeted Gray.

“Happy birthday!” They exclaimed. Ben dragged Gray and forced him to seat in the middle, right in front of the cake. A party hat already on Gray's head.

“Blow the candle and make a wish now, Gray!”

Gray sighed. “I'm still wearing the blindfold,”

They went silent as they come to realize that Ben didn't remove Gray's blindfold.

“Right.. Let me remove it,” Alex walked closer to Gray. He tried to untie the scarf but it was tied in a rushed, messy and tight manner. It seemed impossible to untie.

“Are you done yet?”

“W-Well, almost there..?” Alex was having a hard time trying to undo the loops of the scarf that Ben did.

“Hey, Ben! You go and remove this! You're the one who tied this,” Alex called out to Ben. The said teen was already eating food.

Ben took a cup of juice and chugged it down along with the chewed fried chicken. “Fine,” He walked over the seated birthday boy and the person who couldn't undo the blindfold.

“Man, this is impossible,” Ben said, already giving up as he doesn't know how to untie the scarf, too.

“Goddammit, Ben. That much pressure on my eyelids for too long would leave me blind,” Gray said, annoyed. He knows that if ever the blindfold got removed, which he already doubt will happen, his vision would be blurry.

“We're trying to remove it. It's impossible!” Exclaimed Rowan as he couldn't also remove untie the blindfold.

Gray sighed, “Get the scissors,”

“Hey, that's my handkerchief,” Gerard said. “No way you're cutting it in half,”

“Untie it then,”

It was Gerard's turn to struggle. And the results were the same, he couldn't untie it.

“I can't,” The green-haired teen sighed, he looked at Ben. “Just why did you tie it so tight?”

“So, he wouldn't see the surprise until we're here.?”

“We never asked you to make him wear a blindfold. We asked you to lead Gray here,” Alex sighed.

“You even used my handkerchief,” Gerard looked quite angry.

“But.. I did lead Gray here,” Ben replied, averting his gaze from the others.

“Yeah. Now he's stuck wearing a blindfold forever,” Teddy said, finishing his can of coke. They went silent.

“Well.. a scissor would solve all this-”

“No. That's my handkerchief! I want it back in one piece,” Gerard demanded. No one would want their handkerchief coming back torn and cut in half.

“I'm losing patience,” And my eyesight, Gray said.

“Come on, man. This is for the sake of Gray's eyesight,” Alex coaxed Gerard.

“..Promise that you'll do damage as minimal as possible,”

“Fuck yes! Rowan get the scissors!”

Alex cut the blindfold in half with the scissors. He slowly moved it away from Gray.

“How's your eyesight?” Eugene asked, concerned for Gray.

“Blurry,” Gray looked around. “I can't even see the cake,”

The cake was chocolate flavored, chocolate sprinkles placed here and there as decoration. Wrote on it was, Happy Birthday G(r)ay. No one knows why Teddy said to separate the letter R inside two parenthesis. For comedic purposes, it seems.

“Still, thanks to you all,” Gray smiled. They smiled. Gerard was smiling with his torn handkerchief in hand.

And after that, they ate the cake and every other food they prepared. Gray didn't forget to make a wish. The others asked but Gray knows that his wish won't come true if he told the others what it was.

I wish to not lose my eyesight,’ was Gray's wish.

---

i didn't know how to end this HAHAHAHHA POOR GRAY and yeh, pressure on your eyes does leave your vision blurry for a while 😔😔

aside all that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAY!!!! HOPE YOU REUNITE WITH STEPHEN SOON

lmao i had like, 13 mins left before may 16 😭😭😭😭 it's rushed so 👀💧👄💧👀 mh apologies HAHAHAH

have a good day or night, idk you choose 🥱🥱